◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
I think it is Prize C.....

Can anybody give me a mid div lap time for this one please? On paper it should do a bit better than the Beemer. Maybe around 2:05.xxx for 5 laps?

I just ran 7 laps and I was slower. Average was in the 2:12's.
The lowest I think I ran the beemer was high 2:09s

Sunday, August 18, 2019 Lineup

August 2019 Season - League Night #3

1. MAZDA ROADSTER TOURING CAR on SH Tires @ Red Bull Ring Short Track - 07:45 Fine Weather - (11 Laps)
2. SUBARU VIZIV GT VISION GRAN TURISMO on RH Tires @ Circuit de Sainte-Croix - B - 15:10 Fine Weather - (5 Laps)
3. VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE GR.3 on RH Tires @ Nürburgring GP - 20:30 Clear - (6 Laps)

More Details

All you oval racers....
Tuesday night, SNAIL Endurance hits northern isle for a “special” event!! We are currently asking people to vote for what they would rather see, either a 90 minute race totaling for around 300+ laps, or Twin 200 lappers, (roughly 2 hours.) Go HERE to place your vote and if you are interested!!

08:00 AM at the Ring :cheers:

full

I have read the first post and would like to join and I found out about snailracing.org from looking at a Gran Turismo sport lobby.

@Stix1127

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add CoachMK21, JLBowler, nmcp1, zer05ive, Rednose58, MajorBlixem & SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

I have read the first post and would like to join.

I heard about SNAIL on GTP and from other players going years back.

@Kudos00

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add CoachMK21, JLBowler, nmcp1, zer05ive, Rednose58, MajorBlixem & SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

So my 1 year snail anniversary is tomorrow and wow I have so many of you to thank @Raw10_2u and @stelephant for showing me the basic ropes of how every night works when I first started in d3. After a couple months I was promoted to d2 and wow that was an eye opener they seemed so fast to me at the time I had no clue again @Rednose58 and @Rob Brown and @Grandpa Money helped me amongst so many others...I honestly thought I was a d2 person for life till I started following @SAMHAIN85 and @Neutty around the track and learning to push to the car to its limits.

I wouldve never imagined I'd be here for a full year

So my 1 year snail anniversary is tomorrow and wow I have so many of you to thank @Raw10_2u and @stelephant for showing me the basic ropes of how every night works when I first started in d3. After a couple months I was promoted to d2 and wow that was an eye opener they seemed so fast to me at the time I had no clue again @Rednose58 and @Rob Brown and @Grandpa Money helped me amongst so many others...I honestly thought I was a d2 person for life till I started following @SAMHAIN85 and @Neutty around the track and learning to push to the car to its limits.

I wouldve never imagined I'd be here for a full year
Glad you’re here. :cheers:

The drivers list has been updated and is ready for tonight's racing. All new drivers that submitted a time trial before the deadline to do so have been placed in a division.

@Marius789 @Everede @Mtran82

Oh man I can’t wait. Thank you all for this opportunity.

Just to throw this out there, I believe there is something wrong with my brake pedal. It has only happened a couple times but it has happened in the past week. It just randomly starts braking a couple times until I restart.

Anyone else experience this?
@JLBowler what would you recommend with this upcoming race and my current situation?

Back