◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,686 comments
So my 1 year snail anniversary is tomorrow and wow I have so many of you to thank @Raw10_2u and @stelephant for showing me the basic ropes of how every night works when I first started in d3. After a couple months I was promoted to d2 and wow that was an eye opener they seemed so fast to me at the time I had no clue again @Rednose58 and @Rob Brown and @Grandpa Money helped me amongst so many others...I honestly thought I was a d2 person for life till I started following @SAMHAIN85 and @Neutty around the track and learning to push to the car to its limits.

I wouldve never imagined I'd be here for a full year
Made me think .... For the Snails that raced in Jun, Jul and August - how long have they been in Snail (Calculated the years between their first race in Snail to their last race in Snail). If your name has changed, then only your current name will be there unless you changed it in the last 3 months.

Open the PDF and zoom in.

Attachments

• Snails Years.pdf
    509.6 KB · Views: 16
Sunday, August 18, 2019 Lineup

August 2019 Season - League Night #3

1. MAZDA ROADSTER TOURING CAR on SH Tires @ Red Bull Ring Short Track - 07:45 Fine Weather - (11 Laps)
2. SUBARU VIZIV GT VISION GRAN TURISMO on RH Tires @ Circuit de Sainte-Croix - B - 15:10 Fine Weather - (5 Laps)
3. VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE GR.3 on RH Tires @ Nürburgring GP - 20:30 Clear - (6 Laps)

More Details
So
The drivers list has been updated and is ready for tonight's racing. All new drivers that submitted a time trial before the deadline to do so have been placed in a division.

@Marius789 @Everede @Mtran82
Why am I in division 1? =*( I know I am not up to par for division 1
The drivers list has been updated and is ready for tonight's racing. All new drivers that submitted a time trial before the deadline to do so have been placed in a division.

@Marius789 @Everede @Mtran82
Why am I division 1? I'm a scrub! Typo? :*(

So

Why am I in division 1? =*( I know I am not up to par for division 1

Why am I division 1? I'm a scrub! Typo? :*(
Most likely not a typo, give it a couple of weeks and give it your all, and if they feel you need to drop down a division then you can get moved. Take this opportunity to follow and learn from the best of the best.

Most likely not a typo, give it a couple of weeks and give it your all, and if they feel you need to drop down a division then you can get moved. Take this opportunity to follow and learn from the best of the best.
Ok, I just dont want to be that guy that wrecks someone else due to my lack of experience. But looking forward to learning!

upload_2019-8-18_14-30-3.png

The SNAIL Sunday Scoring Sheets have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight.

Oh my, I just now realized I am in D1 as well. Getting nervous! Hahaha
Ok, I just dont want to be that guy that wrecks someone else due to my lack of experience. But looking forward to learning!
Lol. Guys it’s no big deal honestly. You guys have got this. Just try to make laps tonight and see where you fall. Hang in there and tough it out if you are off pace.

Oh my, I just now realized I am in D1 as well. Getting nervous! Hahaha
No big deal, guys. Just means your lap times that you submitted were good enough for D1 competition. Being in D1 means you get to see the best racers. Study their lines, and show proper etiquette, you'll do just fine. Congrats on the placement, and good luck tonight!

All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

Back