◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,684 comments
SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines
Definition of Tuning Prohibited

Tuning Prohibited in SNAIL means that you are not allowed to do anything to the car that changes it's performance in any way, shape, or form.

Below is a list of what you are allowed, or required, to do:

1. Change tires (may be required depending on the car)
2. Change wheels. Different sizes are acceptable.
3. Change the appearance of the car using the livery editor.
4. Brake balance may be adjusted. (This will be revisited if a future update provides the ability to monitor brake balance settings in a race replay.)

You may not adjust any other setting or replace / upgrade any other part of the car. If what you are thinking about doing to you car is not in the above list, don't do it. Only the 4 items listed above are allowed under SNAIL rules.
Ok, thank you!

With Dorian knocking on my doors tomorrow and Wednesday, let me put what I’m most likely gonna go for Prize A in case I can’t reach everyone:
Car: SUBARU IMPREZA 22B-STi VERSION 1998
HP: 289
Weight: 2,800
Tires: SM
Track: Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile
Time: 20:00 Clear
Mid Division Time: ??? (If I can contact people the next two days, I’ll change this. If not, can someone please reply a time to this post? From testing today, my best time is 0:59.248, if all else fails)

With Dorian knocking on my doors tomorrow and Wednesday, let me put what I’m most likely gonna go for Prize A in case I can’t reach everyone:
Mid Division Time: ??? (If I can contact people the next two days, I’ll change this. If not, can someone please reply a time to this post? From testing today, my best time is 0:59.248, if all else fails)

Most likely or that is your pick. If no response within the hour, that's your pick.

UPCOMING RACE For SNAIL Endurance

Week 8 (Even Week)
9/3

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (90 minutes)
Fine Weather 12:00
Gr.1 VGT
Start Type - Grid Start W/ False Start Check
Fuel Wear 5x
Tire Wear 8x

Confirmations are open and will close at 8pm EST. 8pm is the final cutoff anyone that does not confirm by then is out.

Click HERE to join.

I’ve been thinking for the last week and a half about a few things. The races at Redbull Ring short, I noticed a bunch of Division 1 OOB in the turns, where I may also be guilty, I do remember lifting when I KNEW I was OOB. There were some really bad OOB that were blatantly obvious and I did not notice much lifting going on. I am not going to name any names. I debated on filing against them, which was multiple people, but I ended up with the overall both weeks that we have raced there so to me it didn’t affect me. But the more I’ve been thinking about it, the more I’ve come to the conclusion that, even though it didn’t affect me, it affected somebody which could have affected the overall points in a big way.

This week I urge everyone to keep an eye out and watch for OOB and then file when you see it. Where the stewards may be cussing me up and down PM’s :sly:, I believe this will better all of us on the track. I am also a FIRM believer that staying on the race track at Redbull is QUICKER than going OOB to keep your momentum up.

Hi guys, I‘m back from vacation.
Here are the missing banners for August. :cheers:

full

full

full

full

full

full

Oh yeah, I forgot to note that you can change torque distribution on track for the 22b even with tuning disabled, similarly to brake bias
Love the combo. It will be a real slice and dice contest! (I think I’ll go for adjustments to brake bias that eliminate sliding the car.)
In my dream of a prize ‘A’, I have toyed with the Falken Turn 14 car at horse thief mile! It would take your ‘slice and dice’ car to a whole new level i.e. slaughter fest.
How much damage did Dorian cause at your place?

Last edited:
My pictures turned out bad. I have some really good video but I get an error saying the file is to large.
Edit- added a picture of my son and I at our local oval.

Attachments

• IMG_20190901_144157.jpg
    IMG_20190901_144157.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20190901_110250.jpg
    IMG_20190901_110250.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20190901_143942.jpg
    IMG_20190901_143942.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20190615_211757.jpg
    IMG_20190615_211757.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 22
Love the combo. It will be a real slice and dice contest! (I think I’ll go for adjustments to brake bias that eliminate sliding the car.)
In my dream of a prize ‘A’, I have toyed with the Falken Turn 14 car at horse thief mile! It would take your ‘slice and dice’ car to a whole new level i.e. slaughter fest.
How much damage did Dorian cause at your place?
None, thankfully. I think my dad and I got away pretty much untouched

With the NFL Season kicking off tonight I wanted to invite you all to a Survivor pool I run. Entry is $35 and last season's winner won $960. If youve never done one before or dont know what a Survivor pool is just google it.

@stelephant @Neutty @Herimopp89 are all entered. We should have around 30 entries total which will put the pot north of $1k. PM me if you're interested.

I'll work on getting the SNAIL 2019 Points page updated this week

Back