◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
Had a miscommunication with the internet company. I let them know I was moving at the end of the month and needed the service transferred to the new address. Well, they didn’t wait until the end of the month to terminate the service. Got it resolved and I should be good for this weekend.
Thanks for hosting tonight. I'm sure the problem below has nothing to do with your Internet.....:lol:

To All: Standby for a decision on what we will do with this Combo.

First part is a standing start. Second part is a rolling start. BOD will decide the fate of this Combo

Thanks for hosting tonight. I'm sure the problem below has nothing to do with your Internet.....:lol:

To All: Standby for a decision on what we will do with this Combo.

First part is a standing start. Second part is a rolling start. BOD will decide the fate of this Combo

LMAO that’s hilarious seeing it in replay. I don’t think it was my internet because it wasn’t a connection issue, it was just shut down. Either way someone else can host and try it again. Although it was a fun and interesting twist. My vote is to keep the glitch start and dirty race until turn 2. Then, a monster jam freestyle at the end for extra points.

The drivers list has been updated to reflect promotion and relegation. Division managers can go ahead and start their September threads for each division.

Additionally, the BoD is discussing the standing start issue at Horse Thief Mile. Just to provide an update, the discussion centers around the use of grid start or rolling start. The track will not be changed.

The drivers list has been updated to reflect promotion and relegation. Division managers can go ahead and start their September threads for each division.

Additionally, the BoD is discussing the standing start issue at Horse Thief Mile. Just to provide an update, the discussion centers around the use of grid start or rolling start. The track will not be changed.

Sweet. Maybe I’ll feel a bit more comfortable in this new division haha

"I have read the first post and would like to join,"

Rejoin!

Happy fall team....

@Harry Rowley

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add CoachMK21, JLBowler, nmcp1, zer05ive, Rednose58, MajorBlixem & SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

upload_2019-9-7_22-5-7.png

August 2019 Season has been Archived

The drivers list has been updated and is ready for this week's racing. There were changes but since none of the division managers have created their threads for the September season, there shouldn't be any confusion as they will be tagging all drivers in their respective divisions once they make their threads.

Having issues with my G29. During a race my feedback went out. It seemed like a direct result of turning the wheel quickly to correct an oversteer. I was able to finish the race still able to steer but with no feedback. I unplugged everything and reset the PlayStation. When I turned it back on it won’t calibrate and there’s a green light blinking on top next to the ps3/ps4 switch. I tried going back on track to see if it would work and it is just stuck full steer to the left. All the buttons work. No feedback, no steering, no calibration, blinking light. Anybody else have this problem?

Leclerc ran a great race. Was great to see that young man hold off both merc drivers. The race announcers talked quite often about the speed of the Ferrari down the straight but I was even more impressed with how he was able to hook up out of t1. The mercs would close and leaving t1 he would drive away.

Sorry

Last edited:
Having issues with my G29. During a race my feedback went out. It seemed like a direct result of turning the wheel quickly to correct an oversteer. I was able to finish the race still able to steer but with no feedback. I unplugged everything and reset the PlayStation. When I turned it back on it won’t calibrate and there’s a green light blinking on top next to the ps3/ps4 switch. I tried going back on track to see if it would work and it is just stuck full steer to the left. All the buttons work. No feedback, no steering, no calibration, blinking light. Anybody else have this problem?
Possible power supply problem?

Seems like you broke the wheel. Try calibrating it yourself. You should know the pattern by now. If that works then atleast you can still use it for the time being.

Logitech if you are still within warranty will most likely send you a new wheel.

Leclerc ran a great race. Was great to see that young man hold off both merc drivers. The race announcers talked quite often about the speed of the Ferrari down the straight but I was even more impressed with how he was able to hook up out of t1. The mercs would close and leaving t1 he would drive away.

Try to calíbrate on the p computer
If you dont know how send me a PM and will send indications

Latest Posts

Back