◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,778 comments
Since we'll be enjoying ourselves at beautiful Suzuka tomorrow evening, I thought I'd post some inspiration. Vettel's pole lap for this weekend's Grand Prix, which also happens to be a new track record!
The speed he enters Degner 1 with is insane! And I'm pretty sure he just lifts going into Spoon corner, only braking for the second part.

Check it out:

I have raced May through August (4 months) without the use of ABS. The experience was enlightening and fun. It didn’t make me uncompetitive and certainly not to the extent of dropping a division.
For the September season, I decided to go back to ABS. I came to the conclusion that although my racing experience was heightened, lap times typically suffered from half a second to 2 seconds in street cars. Race cars tend to be nearly equal in lap time. There are plenty of exceptions in each car type.
Would have been awesome to start an ABS free revolution . . . but load cell brake pedals aren’t a dime a dozen.

I have noticed about the same n class is where u really suffer with no abs as the cars don't roll the corners very well at all. Gr1-gr3 u don't really notice though

upload_2019-10-13_10-24-3.png

The Snail Sunday Scoring sheets for Oct 13 have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight,

Please note:
1. Northern Isle Speedway is short. I'd recommend to go 4 cars only at a time for qualifying.
2. With Party Chats now allowing 16 members it would be recommended to open a chat room and invite all drivers. It will help with communication. You don't have to talk. Mics must be muted during qualifying and racing.

upload_2019-10-13_10-41-3.png

The Snail Sunday Scoring sheets for Oct 13 have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight,

Please note:
1. Northern Isle Speedway is short. I'd recommend to go 4 cars only at a time for qualifying.
2. With Party Chats now allowing 16 members it would be recommended to open a chat room and invite all drivers. It will help with communication. You don't have to talk. Mics must be muted during qualifying and racing.

View attachment 857380

If you don’t have a mic, don’t worry. Being able to hear the division managers is key, mics will be muted.

If mics arnt muted, can an IR be filed?

If you don’t have a mic, don’t worry. Being able to hear the division managers is key, mics will be muted.

If mics aren't muted, can an IR be filed?
We don't usually file IR's for that because it is not always possible to correctly identify the perpetrator. However, if someone uses the mic with malice, then report the perpetrator to the BOD via Private Conversation

Not that anyone here really cares, but today I won our club championship in golf. 36 holes over two days and I won by three strokes with a score of 140 for two rounds (par of 144). Good day for me as this is my first club championship. I will try and cook dinner and get in the room to race tonight.
Congrats! I love golf. Not that good though, as I believe my best round 104... lmao. Still enjoy swinging the club

Last edited:
Not that anyone here really cares, but today I won our club championship in golf. 36 holes over two days and I won by three strokes with a score of 140 for two rounds (par of 144). Good day for me as this is my first club championship. I will try and cook dinner and get in the room to race tonight.
Congrats

Back