◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Prize A: I'll let SNAIL decide :cool:

If you are on the active drivers list in D2 or D3, you may vote from the nominees. To make it simple, I'll order them numerically so all you have to do is reply "vote 1" for example. The combo with the most votes will be deemed my selection when the deadline hits (Thursday 6PM EST) This should give you plenty of time to test them out. If there is a tie - I will break the tie with a vote of my own.

• Only one vote per person
  • Don't edit your vote
  • Don't post a running tally of votes

Vote 1:

BMW M3 COUPE 2003 on SM Tires @ Suzuka Circuit - 18:15 Clear

Vote 2:

Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 on RH Tires @ Dragon Trail Gardens II - 10:00 Fine Weather

Vote 3:

BMW M6 GT3 WALKENHORST MOTORSPORT 2016 on RH Tires @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 18:15 Clear

Vote 4:

Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport on RH Tires @ Interlagos 13:45 Fine

Vote 5:

Jaguar E-type Coupe ‘61 on SM Tires @ Autodromo Lago Maggiore - Center 20 clear

Vote 6:

Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Junior '14 on SM Tires @ Willow Springs: Big Willow (default time)

Vote 7:

Subaru Falken Turn14 on RM Tires @ Willow Springs: Horse Thief Mile II, dusk 20:00 clear

@Fudman420 @Noob01_lmdead @Akzl298 @basswerks1 @Phlano099 @soundtiger95 @Kgffy @USERID_77a23 @TomMang_68 @DublDee @Nascarcory @llNovall @Alexrider007 @Mully465 @Ralliartist @Mt626v6 @IDreamInGT3 @racingchamp30 @TEX36 @JamCar0ne @gulfvet67 @Skills @SlvrOnyx @pubason @Raw10_2u @diehard racer @Drifter1171 @MajorBlixem @Nick Cannella @stelephant @Drummer79 @JLBowler @CPT_RowdyGiff @TTTtothetop @o8_jedi
Vote 2

Sunday, December 15, 2019 Lineup
December 2019 Season - League Night #3
1. JAGUAR E-TYPE COUPE 1961 on SM Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Center - 20:00 Clear - (13 Laps)
2. RE AMEMIYA FD3S RX-7 on SS Tires @ Sardegna - Road Track - B II - 13:10 Clear - (8 Laps)
3. AUDI TT CUP 2016 on RH Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 17:00 Clear - (6 Laps)

Detail

@SAMHAIN85 I got to a wifi connection..... :cheers:

Voting has closed. With 5 votes the winner is:

Prize A:

Jaguar E-type Coupe ‘61 on SM Tires @ Autodromo Lago Maggiore - Center 20 clear

I will have the combo sheet generated shortly, and I will be available to host Official Practice tonight at 9PM EST.

Thank you @SAMHAIN85 for the old school race car!!!

ORGANIZATIONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Snails! It was at about this time of night, exactly eight years ago, that I created this thread. I know you guys don't hear from me nearly as often as you used to, but life can change a lot in eight years (like having three kids, including an 11 month old). Thankfully, we have an amazing leadership team that continues to keep SNAIL going strong. This league has never been about me, or any one individual. From Day 1, it's always been a team effort - and that's our greatest strength!

With that in mind, I'd like to make a couple of announcements regarding our Board of Directors. The first announcement is that @CoachMK21 has retired from SNAIL/GTPlanet. I'd like to personally thank him for his years of service to SNAIL and wish him the best of luck as he focuses on his racing adventures elsewhere!

Since we like to have an uneven number of board members (for voting/tie-breaking purposes), we've been discussing possible candidates to fill Mark's vacancy. There were lots of candidates that we considered, and many of them were more than deserving of an opportunity to serve on the board. However, we could only choose one at this time.

The person we chose has been a Snail for more than SEVEN years! He's always been a model league member and has contributed however he can. He's directed multiple SNAIL series and never afraid to propose ideas on the thread or behind-the-scenes to help improve the league. He's also a great communicator and is always organized and prepared. I look forward to the new ideas and contributions he's going to make as a member of the board.

Please join me in welcoming @llNovall to the SNAIL Board of Directors!

And oh yeah Happy Anniversary!! :cheers:

Hey Snails! It was at about this time exactly eight years ago that I created this thread. I know you guys don't hear from me nearly as often as you used to, but life can chance a lot in eight years (like having three kids, including an 11-month old). Thankfully, we have an amazing leadership team that continues keep SNAIL going strong. This league has never been about me, or any one individual. From Day 1, it's always been a team effort - and that's our greatest strength!

With that in mind, I'd like to make a couple of announcements regarding our Board of Directors. The first announcement is that @CoachMK21 has retired from SNAIL/GTPlanet. I'd like to personally thank him for his years of service to SNAIL and wish him the best of luck as he focuses on his racing adventures elsewhere!

Since we like to have an uneven number of board members (for voting/tie-breaking purposes), we've been discussing possible candidates to fill Mark's vacancy. There were lots of candidates that we considered, and many of them were more than deserving of an opportunity to serve on the board. However, we could only choose one at this time.

The person we chose has been a Snail for more than SEVEN years! He's always been a model league member and has contributed however he can. He's directed multiple SNAIL series and never afraid to propose ideas on the thread or behind-the-scenes to help improve the league. He's also a great communicator and is always organized and prepared. I look forward to the new ideas and contributions he's going to make as a member of the board.

Congratulations @llNovall !!!

Cars are ready for Sunday

5044603335691207684_0.jpg

Hey Snails! It was at about this time exactly eight years ago that I created this thread. I know you guys don't hear from me nearly as often as you used to, but life can chance a lot in eight years (like having three kids, including an 11 month old). Thankfully, we have an amazing leadership team that continues keep SNAIL going strong. This league has never been about me, or any one individual. From Day 1, it's always been a team effort - and that's our greatest strength!

Very glad to be a part of such a great group of series directors and community of drivers, and appreciate the opportunity to help in any ways needed.

For anyone just looking to kill some time or just needing something in the background, here is what Snail's Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge series has been up to 1 Friday night each month. Best action is the last 15 minutes for anyone wanting to speed it along. This is the replay of Race 1 of 2 (40 min) races for our Event #5 at Barcelona. Yellow numberplate and mirrored cars are on Race Medium tires as Gold Classified drivers, with Black numberplate and mirrored cars on Racing Hard tires as a Platinum Class to even out the skill levels of the field.

If you happen to be looking for some organized racing on Friday nights, outside of the Snail Invitational (all events are scheduled around the Invitational), check out this series, and other series I have going on linked in my signature below. We have had some very good and competitive racing throughout this series. Hope to see more of you come join us.

Last edited:
Back