◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Just exactly what does that mean? I happen to be a boomer and not sure what the reference is. Please enlighten me as I seriously do not know
It's like saying "okay old man..." while rolling your eyes. I actually just had this video pop up on my YouTube feed. Put on subtitles

If you could find $6k in your pant pocket and $3k in your coat pocket, Next Level Racing has the motion simulator for you! (Fast forward to 1 minute 30 seconds to see the motion.)

or https://www.nextlevelracing.com/traction-plus-platform/
Oh, and if you don't have a direct drive wheel base, you better find another $1200-$1600 in your backup man-purse.

Last edited:
If you could find $6k in your pant pocket and $3k in your coat pocket, Next Level Racing has the motion simulator for you! (Fast forward to 1 minute 30 seconds to see the motion.)

or https://www.nextlevelracing.com/traction-plus-platform/
Oh, and if you don't have a direct drive wheel base, you better find another $1200-$1600 in your backup man-purse.

IF ONLY SANTA WOULD DROP THIS OFF TO ME VERY AWESOME ROB

My game crash at every loading screen (the rotating assembly) in arcade mode,lobby or fia. I get the error code CE-34878-0. I tried to load and older game save, but it didn't do anything. What should I do?

Combo Practice room open

NEW HOST - had to leave

Last edited:
Reminder:
7BF109F9-A25F-4C40-B74A-A13329D363B2.jpeg.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Opener: Event #1, Friday Dec 20th, 9pm est at Monza **Not to Late to Sign Up and catch the Opening Race Night**

@Rob Brown

I'm not sure what the internet requirements are but I'd imagine as long as you have a reasonable connection you should be ok. Iracing is engineered to run on even modest a PC so that won't be an issue with any new PC. iRacing has an enormous worldwide following so it truly is the best place for him to polish his techniques on dirt oval racing. Besides, the physics model in iRacing is moreso based on Nascar and oval racing anyways which is probably why all those pro guys swear by it (and many folks who would know tends to agree that the F1 cars don't drive quite right).

That NLR setup is nice for those with the coin. The cost of their motion gear alone is nearly what I have in my entire rig & I still have one actuator (for traction loss) I'm not even utilizing yet. That forward traction loss system is really interesting. I've never seen that before. Makes me wonder how much work it would take to make a custom profile within Sim Commander to utilize a 4th DOF... Now ya got me brainstorming.

Practice lobby up
0475 4173 2269 4745 4020

Quiet morning- closed
No doubt I will open one up later tonight after I wrap up with FIA. I’ll post the lobby # here ahead of time.

I would’ve joined you, but l’ve been video editing all morning. I will post the final product in the thread with my practice room post tonight.

Combo Practice room open
0475-4173-5757-1223-4564

New Host

Last edited:
Back