◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Steward Update

The stewards have completed enough reviews to declare the Prize A winner official.

That prize winner is @diehard racer and he is clear to make his selection.

As a reminder, the other two prize winners, @llNovall and @Timlour have been cleared to make their choices since yesterday moring around this time. @llNovall just has to decide to use or pass the freeze.
@JLBowler
I choose to freeze the Lamborghini Huracan

@JLBowler
I choose to freeze the Lamborghini Huracan

With that selection, we have a repeat prize winner in @Timlour

If you raced in D1 this week, you get to make one suggestion for prize B (track) from which @Timlour
will make his choice.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the track and time of day. Failure to include time of day will result in default being chosen.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Wednesday night at 11:59 PM ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection. (this is in bold because someone did it last time)
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
@Nicktune @thracerviewr @Xradkins @NASCARNATE91

Steward Update

The stewards have completed enough reviews to declare the Prize A winner official.

That prize winner is @diehard racer and he is clear to make his selection.

As a reminder, the other two prize winners, @llNovall and @Timlour have been cleared to make their choices since yesterday moring around this time. @llNovall just has to decide to use or pass the freeze.
Will test tonight and post.

With that selection, we have a repeat prize winner in @Timlour

If you raced in D1 this week, you get to make one suggestion for prize B (track) from which @Timlour
will make his choice.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the track and time of day. Failure to include time of day will result in default being chosen.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Wednesday night at 11:59 PM ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection. (this is in bold because someone did it last time)
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
@Nicktune @thracerviewr @Xradkins @NASCARNATE91

Three hours to go and nobody has an idea yet? @Nick Cannella @Xradkins @thracerviewr @NASCARNATE91

Do we have a host for tonight?
@Timlour @NASCARNATE91 @Phlano099 @Nick Cannella

Tokyo Expressway - South Outer Loop 1800 Twilight Clear

@JLBowler @Timlour

@Timlour Not a lot to choose from so it's either what's quoted below or what's quoted below. @Rednose58

No lap time. Only reference I have for that course is the Ferrari 458 (N600) on RH tires. That was exactly one year ago..... Lap times were 1:35 for D1 and 1:38 for D3. I'll knock off some seconds for a Mid div lap time of 1:31 for the Lambo which will put it solidly in the 8 Laps category

Sunday, January 19, 2020 Lineup
January 2020 Season - League Night #3
1. RENAULT SPORT R.S.01 GT3 2016 on RH Tires @ WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 14:30 Clear - (9 Laps)
2. LAMBORGHINI HURACAN GT3 2015 on RH Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - South Outer Loop - 18:00 Clear - (8 Laps)
3. LEXUS AU TOM'S RC F 2016 (GT500) on RH Tires @ Circuit de Spa Francorchamps - 16:45 Clear - (6 Laps)

Details

Good turnout tonight! However, it turned out to be a long night with a ton of randos in the beginning so thanks for everybody’s patience getting through that. It was refreshing to actually race after last week in D1. Made some mistakes but I really like these combos. It’s been a rough month or two for me just not being able to find a groove with any of the combos. Hopefully this Sunday I can start turning it around. (Hopefully I don’t eat what I just said.)

There’s been some buzz in the lobbies about getting knocked around a lot lately. I happen to agree as I’ve been experiencing the same thing. I’ve also been guilty of being sloppy lately and I apologize to anyone I might have rubbed the wrong way. With that said, let’s all take a deep breathe before the race on Sunday and focus on being clean. There is still plenty of good racing going on around the track. (Hopefully I don’t end up with an IR on Sunday after preaching all this)

PS next Thursday lets all try to show up to practice with the right car

There’s been some buzz in the lobbies about getting knocked around a lot lately. I happen to agree as I’ve been experiencing the same thing. I’ve also been guilty of being sloppy lately and I apologize to anyone I might have rubbed the wrong way. With that said, let’s all take a deep breathe before the race on Sunday and focus on being clean. There is still plenty of good racing going on around the track. (Hopefully I don’t end up with an IR on Sunday after preaching all this)

I agree. Too much pushing and shoving lately. And I too am sorry for any bumps I might bring.

Good turnout tonight! However, it turned out to be a long night with a ton of randos in the beginning so thanks for everybody’s patience getting through that. It was refreshing to actually race after last week in D1. Made some mistakes but I really like these combos. It’s been a rough month or two for me just not being able to find a groove with any of the combos. Hopefully this Sunday I can start turning it around. (Hopefully I don’t eat what I just said.)

PS next Thursday lets all try to show up to practice with the right car

We are all quilty of this at on point or another but we have to remember one thing it's just practice, as long as it wasnt blatant contact where someone just hit you because they wanted to there is nothing to apologize for.

During practice you may try a different line or brake just that 15 m deeper into a turn to get the best lap time you can. With the trial and error comes mistakes and misfortunes which cause accidents...agian there is a big difference between incidental contact and a accident to actually doing it on purpose.

We are all quilty of this at on point or another but we have to remember one thing it's just practice, as long as it wasnt blatant contact where someone just hit you because they wanted to there is nothing to apologize for.

During practice you may try a different line or brake just that 15 m deeper into a turn to get the best lap time you can. With the trial and error comes mistakes and misfortunes which cause accidents...agian there is a big difference between incidental contact and a accident to actually doing it on purpose.

I agree. I think another part of it is coming from impatience. At least, that's what I'm seeing from myself. This could be due to the large skill gaps within divisions. (More so during practice) It's really easy to start over driving when you get ran over by half the field in turn 1 and have 1 sec or more per lap put on you. This isn't me calling for a change in divisions, just making observations based on my own driving. When I'm around drivers close to my skill level I seem to relax more and take my time, which ends up being faster. With drivers clearly above my skill level I get impatient as I feel like I need to keep up, which ends up being slower and increases mistakes. This probably isn't new news to anybody but something I've identified as something I need to work on with the current shuffle of divisions.

Hello guys, im sad to inform you that i will take a break at snail. I will go for the real experience and it is demanding more time than i expected and i can not commite with two leagues
I will keep following you gays and keep learning from all you
This was a great year at snail.
F8CFEC3D-4B87-47FE-8A7C-32C588D7EE82.jpeg

Attachments

• 859CBB70-231A-4243-AA12-5D6F6967EA0D.jpeg
    859CBB70-231A-4243-AA12-5D6F6967EA0D.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 21
Hello guys, im sad to inform you that i will take a break at snail. I will go for the real experience and it is demanding more time than i expected and i can not commite with two leagues
View attachment 882815
Good for you!!!! Enjoy it to the fullest.

View attachment 882815
Awesome! Best wishes on your endeavor.

Back