• 147,699 comments
full

full

full

2ND ANNUAL SNAIL SUPERBOWL POOL

View attachment 883313

Link to sheet

So what is this?
Every SuperBowl Sunday thousands of these "Office Pools/squares" are used amongst friends and co-workers in the workplace or at parties to gamble on the game. No skill required - its all luck.

How does it work?
Instead of typing it all out here just watch this video. Its the shortest one I could find on Youtube.

Are we playing for money?
Yes and no. We're playing with $hells

How much per square and how many can I buy?
1 $hell per square and for right now the max amount you can buy is 5.

How do I buy one?
Just reply to this thread that you want X amount of $hells and I will randomly pick for you

Who do I send the $hells to?

I will be escrowing escargoting the entire 100 $hells.

How do I send?
Visit the link below and fill out the form. Make sure you select the recipient as SAMHAIN85
Click here for the $hell transfer sheet

What are the payouts?

Halftime score: $30 $hells
Final score: $70 $hells

When do we draw the numbers?
Once the sheet gets filled and all 100 squares are bought we will randomize the numbers. Last year we had @Neutty pull numbers/playing cards live on his stream. We'll do something similar again this year.

So now you've got something to look forward to while you watch the game. Once the game is over I'll transfer the winners their $hells.

I'll leave a link to this in my signature for the next few weeks to remind people about this. Dont be afraid to ask any questions. Were still a few weeks out from the SuperBowl but its never too early to start one of these. Good luck!

Current $hell balances:

If you currently have 0 $hells, now would be a good time to start earning them so you can enter into the pool.
Click to find out how to earn $hells

Last year's sheet/winners:

View attachment 883312

Also - @pubason has claimed his $10 Amazon card.​

I will take 5 please. Transfer completed.

View attachment 883313

Link to sheet

So what is this?
Every SuperBowl Sunday thousands of these "Office Pools/squares" are used amongst friends and co-workers in the workplace or at parties to gamble on the game. No skill required - its all luck.

How does it work?
Instead of typing it all out here just watch this video. Its the shortest one I could find on Youtube.

How do I buy one?
Just reply to this thread that you want X amount of $hells and I will randomly pick for you

How do I send?
Visit the link below and fill out the form. Make sure you select the recipient as SAMHAIN85

What are the payouts?

Once the sheet gets filled and all 100 squares are bought we will randomize the numbers. Last year we had @Neutty pull numbers/playing cards live on his stream. We'll do something similar again this year.

So now you've got something to look forward to while you watch the game. Once the game is over I'll transfer the winners their $hells.

I'll leave a link to this in my signature for the next few weeks to remind people about this. Dont be afraid to ask any questions. Were still a few weeks out from the SuperBowl but its never too early to start one of these. Good luck!

Current $hell balances:

If you currently have 0 $hells, now would be a good time to start earning them so you can enter into the pool.

View attachment 883312

I will take 5 boxes please. Transfer completed.

View attachment 883313

Link to sheet

So what is this?

How does it work?

How do I buy one?

How do I send?

What are the payouts?

Current $hell balances:

View attachment 883312

5 $hells are on their way!

We now have an absentee prize winner. In order to choose a track to pair with the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 2015, the drivers that raced in D1 will be allowed one suggestion of a track. The deadline to submit a suggestion will be Wednesday night at 9:00 PM ET.

• Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion. Edits for spelling are fine as long as they don't change the selection.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the track and time of day. Failure to include time of day will result in default being chosen.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Wednesday night at 11:59 PM ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
  • Failure to follow these rules will result in your suggestion being thrown out for consideration.
Once the window to make suggestions closes, all driver who raced in the other two divisions on Sunday night will vote for their choice of track. The deadline to vote will be Thursday at 6:00 PM ET.

@Timlour @Fudman420 @NASCARNATE91 @Xradkins @GTPvw_slc Let's try and have a little better participation than last week guys.:cheers:

Below are the three options for a track to go with the Lambo. If you raced in D2 or D3 this week, you get one vote. Vote by posting in this thread and naming the track. A simple Willow, Autopolis, or Brands will do in this situation. If you didn't race, don't vote. As mentioned previously, voting closes at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday. In the event of a tie, the earliest vote cast will be the tie-breaker.

Prize suggestion:

Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs 17:00 Fine Weather

Lap time 1:10.xxx (10 laps)

@JLBowler

Prize suggestion:

Autopolis International Racing Course - Shortcut Course - 12:00 Fine Weather

Lap time ??? Help? (I will test tonight)

@JLBowler

Prize Suggestion:

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 20:00 Clear

Mid. Div. Lap time- 1:26

@JLBowler

Below are the three options for a track to go with the Lambo. If you raced in D2 or D3 this week, you get one vote. Vote by posting in this thread and naming the track. A simple Willow, Autopolis, or Brands will do in this situation. If you didn't race, don't vote. As mentioned previously, voting closes at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday. In the event of a tie, the earliest vote cast will be the tie-breaker.
Willow

Autopolis

Brands

Back