◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,786 comments
Is that the default time? 15:10 doesn't sound like "evening"

I pulled that from a YouTube video uploaded in January 2020 (most recent I could find) showing all the tracks, but yes that's the time as listed. I thought it was strange that they'd refer to that as evening as well.

upload_2020-3-25_12-25-56.png

I pulled that from a YouTube video uploaded in January 2020 (most recent I could find) showing all the tracks, but yes that's the time as listed. I thought it was strange that they'd refer to that as evening as well.

View attachment 902789

That's offline. Online lobby and offline modes have different times of day and descriptions in some cases.

Our rules state that since time of day was not specified that default time of day is to be used. Someone will need to fire up their PS4, open a lobby and select the track. Whatever time it goes to is what we race according to our rules. I would check it out but my rig is pulled out from it's normal spot and the PS4 is not connected to anything until I get the second butt kicker installed and some other minor improvements done to the rig.

Sunday, March 29, 2020 Lineup
March 2020 Season - League Night #4
1. MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION IV GSR 1996 on SM Tires @ WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 17:00 Clear - (9 Laps)
2. ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GR.4 on RH Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP II - 06:10 Clear - (7 Laps)
3. CITROëN GT BY CITROëN GR.4 on RH Tires @ Circuit de Sainte-Croix - B - 07:10 Clear - (7 Laps)

Details

That's offline. Online lobby and offline modes have different times of day and descriptions in some cases.

Our rules state that since time of day was not specified that default time of day is to be used. Someone will need to fire up their PS4, open a lobby and select the track. Whatever time it goes to is what we race according to our rules. I would check it out but my rig is pulled out from it's normal spot and the PS4 is not connected to anything until I get the second butt kicker installed and some other minor improvements done to the rig.
They are the same, they just add a name like daytime or afternoon...

Official Practice Lobby will be open at 9PM EST

If you plan on doing any future practice on your own in "unofficial" lobbies, I suggest copying the lobby settings upon entering the room tonight. In the future all you'll have to do is "load" those settings when creating a room. Now you have peace of mind knowing your lobby has 100% accurate settings from top to bottom. It also comes with a flashy lobby title - which leads people directly here to the forum when they are browsing online lobbies, which may lead to them becoming members and thus tightening the skill gaps in every division.

When you title your practice lobby "Practice" it doesnt do anyone any favors.

I'll also be running a new format which I tried out last week. A series of 3 shorter races per combo, to accommodate for our new Sunday format of 15+ min races. If we were to run an identical Sunday night, we would have to start each race within minutes of each other, and potentially lockout members and new recruits for 15+ mins if they were to join after the race has started. This format allows for closer racing since the field wont get so spread out

Guess who is coming back? I want to reinstate in SNAIL again.

@Racer546324
Here's your official SNAIL RE-Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, Rednose58, MajorBlixem, SAMHAIN85 & llNovall as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Anyone else having issues connecting to the server this morning?

Getting an NE-21194400 error.

edit.. all good now

Last edited:

I finally got around to installing my second Buttkicker a few weeks ago. HOLY CRAP!!, is all I can say about the difference between one and two. With just one, I’d occasionally have it turned up too high for a certain vehicle, and it would overheat and turn off (overheat circuit protection). Now that there’s two Buttkickers - NEVER going to be an issue! Mostly, I found one to be plenty. But now that I have two, it’s just awesome, I’ll never turn them both all the way up, and therefore will never overload one again. You’ll love having two! :cheers:

I finally got around to installing my second Buttkicker a few weeks ago. HOLY CRAP!!, is all I can say about the difference between one and two. With just one, I’d occasionally have it turned up too high for a certain vehicle, and it would overheat and turn off (overheat circuit protection). Now that there’s two Buttkickers - NEVER going to be an issue! Mostly, I found one to be plenty. But now that I have two, it’s just awesome, I’ll never turn them both all the way up, and therefore will never overload one again. You’ll love having two! :cheers:

I got into the process of putting everything back together and found that the older of the two Buttkicker amps was not working correctly. It would show no signal as I was turning it up and then all of a sudden be way to much and cause the clip light to come on. Instead of progressive volume, it was more like an on / off switch. Knowing that this amp was five years old and well out of warranty, I sent an email to Buttkicker's support and told them that it's out of warranty but is there any type of troubleshooting or fix I could perform at home. Much to my surprise, they offered to replace it as a courtesy for me. The new amp will be here later this week and then I can get running with Buttkickers in stereo.

I got into the process of putting everything back together and found that the older of the two Buttkicker amps was not working correctly. It would show no signal as I was turning it up and then all of a sudden be way to much and cause the clip light to come on. Instead of progressive volume, it was more like an on / off switch. Knowing that this amp was five years old and well out of warranty, I sent an email to Buttkicker's support and told them that it's out of warranty but is there any type of troubleshooting or fix I could perform at home. Much to my surprise, they offered to replace it as a courtesy for me. The new amp will be here later this week and then I can get running with Buttkickers in stereo.
Just curious, would you set them up to rumble for front and back or left and right?

Latest Posts

Back