◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,785 comments
Any tips for ways to earn credits fairly quickly? My game save was at around 300k credits. So now I have to figure out ways to buy the Tuscan and NSX (I already had the Cayman).

First post re: Credit farming: message 137119

The setup for the xBow can be found using the search suggestion below. @Xradkins seemed to have trouble with this, but my only problem is a sore right shoulder. Tire selection is not normal in my world. Don't touch anyone, but slight wall touches can be made.

do what I do to reap cash: campaign mode; GT League; Professional League; Premium Sports lounge; Race 1 @ Blue Moon in a tuned XBow. Search GTPlanet for "
Fastest XP/Credit Farming Setup" It's a 12 minute race. With car handicap and a clean race you get $375 000. I used it to buy all my $10 000 000+ cars. Happy farming.

For me the following option was hard to complete with a clean race bonus, which is necessary for good farming. Exceeding track limits seems to negate the 'clean' bonus. AND you need a 10 - 20 million credit car to race. The Xbow is cheap.

Campaign; GT League; Professional League; Nostalgic 1979; Race 2; XJ13 ‘66 @ 643HP, 2002 lbs. I’ve tried the other cars like the 64 Daytona coupe but it’s not nearly as easy as with the jaguar (was a gift car $20million)
Edit: I was able to complete this race in just under seven minutes with a clean race bonus of 240,000 credits.

Last edited:
So I used to use the kite view ever since my GT1 days. But I am trying to change to a more “Pro” view.

I don’t like the in car view...too limiting. I like the roof view the best but apparently there is no rear view mirror in this view? Wtf?

The only other view is the bumper cam but it’s really low...not really a fan right now.

Can you live without a mirror?

You can live without a mirror if you use the lower right of the screen changed to “radar” view (closeup view).
If you use any other sim, just bite the bullet and do cockpit view. We do this in part for the realism factor, right? Yes.
If you drive cockpit view, you may earn the privilege to drive this truck.
E259F57B-D24E-4C54-95A2-9DFB33B08B49.jpeg
9316B2DF-E9B7-4426-9607-DCEB20869DC1.jpeg
I have completed 1 review on file.

Cockpit to me isn’t realistic due to lack of peripheral vision. Maybe if I had multiple monitors.

I’ll try and figure out the mini map thingy...

All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

It was definitely a fun night! Been awhile. I can honestly say I was the beneficiary of some fast guys leaving early, some reverse grid gifts and just trying not to crash :)

Of course the final combo was my favorite because it’s a classic. NSX RM at Suzuka is embedded in my brain.

The tracks came back to me faster than I thought during practice. It’s the basic game controls and navigation that I totally forgot.

Definitely some close racing and good fun.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on October 25, 2020

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 93 (85.53 for Prize A)
  2. MikeGrove --------- did not submit a vote ------ 87 (Ineligible for Prize)
  3. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 87 (Ineligible for Prize)
  4. Duce_LST ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 84 (77.26 for Prize C)
  5. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Phlano_099 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Yugofan ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. no1needs2perish --- did not submit a vote
  9. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. Xrad-11 ----------- did not submit a vote
  12. Grandpas_Money ---- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. TPC_Guido --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 84 (Ineligible for Prize)
  2. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 76 (Ineligible for Prize)
  3. aedenmaddok ------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 70 (Ineligible for Prize)
  4. Akzl298 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 64 (69.14 for Prize B)
  5. Stelephant -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. FooleyCooley ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. CreAtlveManlAc ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. SicKemBOI24 ------- did not submit a vote
  11. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. MajorBlixem ------- did not submit a vote
  13. Alexrider007 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  14. TTTtothetop ------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - HONDA EPSON NSX 2008 (RH) at Suzuka Circuit - 15:45 Fine Weather (8 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Timlour wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4 CLUBSPORT 2016 (RH) at Autódromo De Interlagos - 08:30 Clear (10 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Akzl298 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @LST so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Last edited:
We have a repeat prize winner this week.

If you raced in D1 this week, you get to make a suggestion for Prize A from which @Timlour will make his choice.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the car and track and time of day. Failure to include time of day will result in default being chosen.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Wednesday at noon ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
SNAIL Approved Track List
Full approved track list can be found here.

Prize winners are allowed to choose the time of day for their track selection. If a specific time of day is not selected then the default time of day will be used. (Note: The time of day settings differ between arcade and online modes in the game. Always check the lobby settings when selecting time of day.) In the event that a track is frozen, the time of day will also be frozen with the track.

Please remember that any car and track combo chosen must produce a mid-division lap time that is under 5 minutes. Also note that any selected track will be bound by the SNAIL lobby settings.

Also remember that any car chosen must not hit the rev limiter at any time, even in the draft.

@MikeGrove @Nicktune @LST @Kgffy @Phlano099 @Yugofan @Rob Brown @racingchamp30 @socalnatv @Xradkins @Grandpa Money

Last edited:
Back