◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on December 13, 2020

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 89 (Ineligible for Prize)
  2. Duce_LST ---------- did not submit a vote - 88 (98.81 for Prize A) SEE NOTE BELOW
  3. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 82 (92.07 for Prize C)
  4. MikeGrove --------- did not submit a vote
  5. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Yugofan ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. no1needs2perish --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. TPC_Guido --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. aedenmaddok ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 2
  1. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 87 (76.32 for Prize B)
  2. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. FooleyCooley ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Akzl298 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. basswerks1 -------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP TEAM PEUGEOT TOTAL 2010 (RM) at Circuit de Sainte-Croix - B - 13:20 Clear (9 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Nicktune wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.
PLEASE NOTE: Since @LST has already won Prize A this season, he is ineligible to win it again until next season. This means that unless he loses Prize A due to incident reviews, any driver who competed in Division 1 on Sunday night will have the opportunity to suggest an entirely new car and track combo. I recommend that all D1 drivers from Sunday night start TESTING combos they would like to suggest. That way, you will be ready to post a good combo when @JLBowler gives the "all clear". It's important to mention that a good combo will not have a car that hits its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft). Also, please be sure to only suggest one combo. Any driver who suggests more than one combo will automatically be ineligible to suggest any combos at all. Please don't let that happen to you. Only suggest ONE combo (but not until @LST is confirmed as the Prize A winner).

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - TOYOTA GR SUPRA RZ 2020 (SS) at Dragon Trail - Gardens II - 16:30 Clear (9 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @IceWarden gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Timlour so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

We have a repeat prize winner this week.

If you raced in D1 this week, you get to make a suggestion for Prize A from which @LST will make his choice.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the car and track and time of day. Failure to include time of day will result in default being chosen.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Tuesday at 11:59 PM ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
SNAIL Approved Track List
Full approved track list can be found here.

Prize winners are allowed to choose the time of day for their track selection. If a specific time of day is not selected then the default time of day will be used. (Note: The time of day settings differ between arcade and online modes in the game. Always check the lobby settings when selecting time of day.) In the event that a track is frozen, the time of day will also be frozen with the track.

Please remember that any car and track combo chosen must produce a mid-division lap time that is under 5 minutes. Also note that any selected track will be bound by the SNAIL lobby settings.

Also remember that any car chosen must not hit the rev limiter at any time, even in the draft.

@Nicktune @Timlour @MikeGrove @Xradkins @Yugofan @Rob Brown @aedenmaddok @Kgffy @llNovall @GTP_Guido

I’ll be the first to this party [again]. It’s my only chance of ever getting anything picked. And you love my pick last week (OR outsmarted yourself on the vote, probably more realistic explanation when I think about it).
5C9416C4-5648-4B39-9670-74E33D76F8A2.jpeg

A35BAA09-ED3C-4F81-8091-1E185385FEA6.jpeg

Last edited:
@LST Below are your choices for Prize A

I’ll be the first to this party [again]. It’s my only chance of ever getting anything picked. And you love my pick last week (OR outsmarted yourself on the vote, probably more realistic explanation when I think about it).

@LST
@JLBowler

Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
12:00 Fine Weather
BMW M3 GT BMW MOTORSPORT 2011
499hp
1245kg
FR
Gr3
Racing Hard Tires

(Not sure on lap times)

@LST @JLBowler

JAGUAR F-TYPE R COUPE 2014 on RH Tires @ Goodwood Motor Circuit - 16:30 Cloudy

EDIT: Mid. Div. Lap time - 1:17.5xx

This is a car we haven’t raced up to now. Very exciting! Now, if I hadn’t sold my PS4 to someone I knew who was in a [Christmas] bind . . . doogh
Or, did they pay extra for it?
What option package would that be called? North Korea?
82E6FB4B-8BB2-4958-AF6C-0748ADCD875F.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a SM. There is a master Snail approved GTS car list along with the tires they would race with linked somewhere around here. I would link it but my phone doesn’t find it very easily.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I performed some open heart surgery on my broken T3PA brake pedal today. About 4 months ago my I felt my brake spring give way and haven't touched my rig since. After ordering another (this is my 2nd one that's snapped) off of the Thrustmaster site, it arrived from France a few days ago and I decided to try and fix it. Again.

To my surprise, not only was my brake spring broken, my throttle spring was also sheered into two:

IMG_20201216_165548214.jpg

So I've been driving this whole time with a broken gas pedal :boggled:

Then I realize that maybe Thrustmaster didn't send me the correct spring. The bottom right spring is the broken gas spring, and the larger bottom middle spring is the broken brake spring. The top right spring is what Thrustmaster sent me, and on the invoice it does say "Brake spring". Maybe it's for the standard T3PA, I'm not sure. The other larger unbroken spring happened to be in the box, so maybe I ordered 2 last time. I don't remember.

So I replaced everything and everything feels good, except. My gas pedal requires as much or if not more applied pressure than my friggin brake pedal now. So it must be a brake spring, but it's not meant for my pedals. I might just open it up again and try using the clutch spring as the gas and see how that feels. My right calf is going to look like Ronnie Coleman's in a few days if I don't change it.

TLDR: My pedals got the new vaccine and now I'm using a brake spring for my gas pedal. Look for me to host official practice tomorrow at 9PM EST

We have another unresponsive / absentee prize winner this week.

If you raced in D1 this week, you get to make a suggestion for Prize B, the track to replace Dragon Trail Gardens II.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the track and time of day. Failure to include time of day will result in default being chosen.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Thursday at 5:00 PM ET. At that time, the drivers that raced in D2 will vote to select the track from the suggestions.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
SNAIL Approved Track List
Full approved track list can be found here.

Prize winners are allowed to choose the time of day for their track selection. If a specific time of day is not selected then the default time of day will be used. (Note: The time of day settings differ between arcade and online modes in the game. Always check the lobby settings when selecting time of day.) In the event that a track is frozen, the time of day will also be frozen with the track.

Please remember that any car and track combo chosen must produce a mid-division lap time that is under 5 minutes. Also note that any selected track will be bound by the SNAIL lobby settings.

Also remember that any car chosen must not hit the rev limiter at any time, even in the draft.

@Nicktune @LST @MikeGrove @Xradkins @Yugofan @Rob Brown @aedenmaddok @Kgffy @llNovall @GTP_Guido

Sooo glad I froze the car :irked: I froze the car (instead of passing the freeze) in order to avoid the whole voting/suggestion process of last week. Now they are forced to do it anyway...ugh.

Latest Posts

Back