◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,780 comments
For the record, I entered a vote at the conclusion of racing in D3 Sunday night. Not sure why it wasn’t recorded
Total oversight on my part Nick. Sorry. I was slow at getting scores entered at the end of the night and by the time I got back to the lobby many had left. I did go back in the chat as far as I could and checked it twice. Apparently I'm no Sherlock Holmes. Apparently I'm not even mildly observant. Won't happen again.

Scorekeepers must make sure they have recorded all the votes. If they see an open vote, and they are not sure, they should ask in the lobby, or scroll through the texting to see what the vote was.

To add to that, ideally the scorekeeper should ask for votes when they are ready and all the other typing should stop until voting is done.

So I think we all know who "the scorekeeper" is :scared::banghead:. This week I'll ask for votes right at the end of racing so people don't have to wait around. I'll take a photo of the results page and maybe even the chat as well.

Tagging @notime72 as a reminder that he is clear to make his prize A suggestion. If this has not been done by 3PM ET today, we will have an absentee prize winner and there will be a very quick suggestion and voting process before practice tonight.

I’ll reach out to @notime72 ... he is traveling ... stay tuned.
Just texted with Jason (@notime72).
He wants to go with the following combo;
Jaguar F-Type Gr 4 @ Dragon Trail - Gardens (default time).
I won’t be able to run any laps today, so I’m unsure of a lap time. Perhaps some one can run some laps, and advise.
Thank you -

Last edited:
Sunday, February 28, 2021 Lineup
February 2021 Season - League Night #4
1. NISSAN FAIRLADY Z VERSION S (Z33) 2007 on SM Tires @ Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield B II - 17:00 Clear - (16 Laps)
2. JAGUAR F-TYPE GR.4 on RH Tires @ Dragon Trail - Gardens - 10:00 Fine Weather - (9 Laps)
3. CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7 GR.3 on RH Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP - 9:30 Cloudy - (7 Laps)

Last edited:
From GT Planet

“GT7 has been impacted by Covid-related production challenges and therefore will shift from 2021 to 2022. With the ongoing pandemic, it’s a dynamic and changing situation and some critical aspects of game production have been slowed over the past year.
We’ll share more specifics on GT7’s release date when available.”

Last edited:
From GT Planet

“GT7 has been impacted by Covid-related production challenges and therefore will shift from 2021 to 2022. With the ongoing pandemic, it’s a dynamic and changing situation and some critical aspects of game production have been slowed over the past year.
We’ll share more specifics on GT7’s release date when available.”
Maybe the PS5 will be in supply by 2022? :banghead:

Greetings Snail!

Anyone have a G29 for cheap sale?
After fiddling with my G29 which had the cables stock inside thanks to my kids.... after we were able to clear the cables from the housing, thought it was back to racing.... the wheel does not calibrate at all. :crazy::drool::nervous::mad:

I guess this last update improved things a bit... The wheel used to be stuck on left..... now after the update you can actually turn left and right but it callibrates like this.

Any ideaS?
G29 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited:
I guess this last update improved things a bit... The wheel used to be stuck on left..... now after the update you can actually turn left and right but it callibrates like this.

Any ideaS?

Any ideaS?

When my G27 used to do that it was usually because the 2 piece power cord going to the wall was loose in the middle.

Sunday, February 28, 2021 Lineup
February 2021 Season - League Night #4
3. CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7 GR.3 on RH Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP - 9:30 Cloudy - (7 Laps)

This one started right up without issues.

So... troubleshooting only gave me a bit of hope and increased the itch. Applying some Amazon points and new G29 will be here on Sunday. :D:gtpflag:

Wolf Update: End of 2019 and 2020 was full of surprises and ups and downs at home and at work. However, Thanks to God things have settled down and are a bit more normal both at home and at work. Enjoying working from home and not having to drive 120 miles each day. I am glad to see quite a few of the Snails Vets around. Maybe my dear friend @Harry Rowley can now return the favor and assist with the rust!

Been playing a lot of 6 hours of Racquetball a week which is what has kept my sanity on the good side.

@Kgffy still racing on a controller?
Wheel seems to be Kaput beyond repair.... any feedback on better settings for better handling?

20210226204434 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20210226204425 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20210226204449 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited:
To all SNAIL drivers: Tomorrow, I'll be racing with Clockwork Motorsport in the AXR Nurburgring 24h fundraiser race. The charity in question is the Race Against Dementia foundation, a charity working to find possible treatments and cures for dementia. The first link posted below is a link to the fundraiser if you would like to donate. The second link is the event details and entry list, in case your curious to see who's driving what. The third link is the Youtube Channel of the event host, AequepaX Racing, where the race will be live streamed with commentary. Feel free to check it out, and wish us luck! :gtpflag:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundrais...app&utm_term=b67d96a99f614110b37c18110aa2427e
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LLOCZzeOMJzTw2nMgOIwDATpGCZayIMoRYXujfB5USE/edit?usp=drivesdk
https://youtube.com/user/showler89

Back