◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
upload_2021-4-25_21-52-1.png

Scores for April 25 have been copied to Data.

Last race night of the Season. Data will be archived next Sunday

Preliminary Standings

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on April 25, 2021

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 90 (82.35 for Prize C)
  2. gatordaryl ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Duce_LST ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. VLX_Gouletzky ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. NooTiMe72 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 2
  1. Dub-L-Dee --------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 84 (90.04 for Prize B)
  2. Bologna_Duc ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Rauljimenez76 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Yugofan ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Rednose58 --------- did not submit a vote
Division 3
  1. aedenmaddok ------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 91 (69.00 for prize purposes only)
  2. no1needs2perish --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Akzl298 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 4
  1. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 84 (105.41 for Prize A)
  2. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. CreAtlveManlAc ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. FooleyCooley ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Cdn_Sweet_Tee ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - RENAULT SPORT CLIO V6 24V 2000 (SH) at Suzuka Circuit East Course - 05:00 Clear (16 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @racingchamp30 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - TOYOTA 86 GRMN 2016 (SH) at Sardegna - Road Track - A - 12:00 Cloudy (7 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @DublDee gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Timlour so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

View media item 2540This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!
The IR Submission Form is now closed.
We have 3 incidents on file. Target deadline for reviews is NLT 10PM Eastern on Friday, 4/30/21.
Banner by @GamingPete

The above message is only possible because enough stewards have already reviewed the incident that was filed against a prize winner. There is a change in the D2 standings and @Bologna_Duc is the D2 winner and second prize winner.

@Bologna_Duc @racingchamp30 and @Timlour are clear to make their selections.

To recap:
@racingchamp30 is on the clock to make a selection for prize A
@Bologna_Duc is on the clock to use or pass the freeze
@Timlour will have whatever choice is passed to him

All will be included in a conversation in the next few minutes that will contain instructions and deadlines.

Last edited:
Mazda Roadster Touring Car N200
80,000 Cr 205hp. 1753 lbs. SH Tires
Tokyo South Outer Loop 16:35 Sunset Fine
Early lap times: 1:56s

What i will do is wait till tomorrow before noon to see if others in D4 have responded to test out each drivers suggestion. If you are the only one that has offered for a Prize A suggestion before noon, i will go with what you have suggested. Great choice. I will like to still test it out, sounds like fun. Any suggestions made i will test out by noon time and then make a decision after testing. To get all Snail drivers involved, i am opening up the option for drivers from all divisions to make a suggestion for Prize A and i will test them out. Make the suggestions great gals and gentlemen. :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh lord please no more Tokyo

For all of the drivers who participated in last Sunday's race besides @TEX36 who has offered a suggestion for prize A, please make a suggestion from all division from drivers who raced last Sunday a combo each one of you would like so i can test out each one and then pick a combo by afternoon time tomorrow. I changed it to include all divisions for a suggestion so not to leave out anyone since we all race the same combo no matter which division. Please be specific on the vehicle, track, time of day each person would like. I will test all suggestions and make my pick known by afternoon time. Think of a vehicle we have not raced in awhile, track in awhile.

Last edited:
For all of the drivers who participated in last Sunday's race besides @TEX36 who has offered a suggestion for prize A, please make a suggestion from all division from drivers who raced last Sunday a combo each one of you would like so i can test out each one and then pick a combo by afternoon time tomorrow. I changed it to include all divisions for a suggestion so not to leave out anyone since we all race the same combo no matter which division. Please be specific on the vehicle, track, time of day each person would like. I will test all suggestions and make my pick known by afternoon time. Think of a vehicle we have not raced in awhile, track in awhile.
Here's one for ya:

Renault R8 Gordini 1966 CS tires
Willow Springs International Raceway Horse Thief Mile 18:40 Clear

Sardegna B is completely different than the Windmill A version. They don’t even have any common parts. That’s like saying the 2 Kyoto tracks are the same.

Sardegna B is completely different than the Windmill A version. They don’t even have any common parts. That’s like saying the 2 Kyoto tracks are the same.

Fair enough. I would have probably known that if I had ever bothered to run more than a couple of laps at either of them.

From what has been suggested, i will test out each combo and make my pick after.

Edit: @IceWarden @TEX36 @Akzl298 @CANOWORMS1 All of your suggestions were great suggestions. I am going with @CANOWORMS1 suggestion.

Car: Bugatti Veyron which puts it at Gr. 4 category, RH tires for Snail tire settings. Costs 350,000 credits at the dealership. 433HP/3,638 lbs.

Track: Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa II 09:30 cloudy.

I were getting in the 1:47's for time but know i can improve on that timing.

@TEX36 Your combo suggestion was fun to try out, alot of great speed and would be good chances of passing. :cheers:

@IceWarden I found your combo suggestion to be fun as well. Would be tight racing, good chances to pass. :cheers:

@Akzl298 Great suggestion but would be hard to pass on the track. Tight pack racing for sure and fun. :cheers:

@CANOWORMS1 I picked yours because the Veyron provides a bigger challenge out of the 4 vehicles suggested and the Driving park, Yamagiwa track has alot of speed, challenge in the corners with the Veyron. :cheers:

Thank you for all who participated in offering suggestions for Prize A but only one can be picked as the winner for prize A and that is @CANOWORMS1 👍

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I've been trying all day to log onto the gran-turismo.com website to upload some decals without any luck. Did they shut the website down? It's probably been close to a year since I've messed with that website.

Hey everyone! I've been trying all day to log onto the gran-turismo.com website to upload some decals without any luck. Did they shut the website down? It's probably been close to a year since I've messed with that website.
No idea, sorry. So what has been occupying your time? Where is the mango rat pack these days?

The servers in game have been awful all day it probably has something to do with it.

Sunday, May 2, 2021 Lineup
May 2021 Season - League Night #1
1. TOYOTA 86 GRMN 2016 on SH Tires @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 18:15 Clear - (8 Laps)
2. BUGATTI VEYRON GR.4 on RH Tires @ Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa II - 09:30 Cloudy - (9 Laps)
3. PORSCHE 911 RSR 2017 on RH Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP - 12:00 Cloudy - (7 Laps)

Details

A big thank you to @Akzl298 who entered the info into the Combo Maker for me this week.

No idea, sorry. So what has been occupying your time? Where is the mango rat pack these days?
Hey Rob,
Not much really, Just working, trying to keep my business open, and people employed. The race car is pretty much done and we've been on track a few times with it testing various things. Hopefully we'll have everything sorted out and get it to a few SCCA events.

All the Mangos are still around, albeit scattered all over the place. We occasionally meet up in World of Tanks or The Hunter, even a little GT Sport every now and then. I've been messing around in the new Assetto Corsa and really like the challenge of it. I imagine once GT7 comes out we'll all be back for more shenanigans.

Back