◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,692 comments
D1 scores and votes recorded

D1 replays uploaded - NOTE: There are no replays for Round 1. Lobby blew up shortly after Race 1 before saving, and had a lapse of memory after Race 2 and forgot to save the 2nd replay. @Rednose58

Apologies to my fellow D1 drivers for connection issues at the start. Thanks @MikeGrove for stepping in to sub. 👍

Last edited:
upload_2021-5-9_22-8-0.png

Scores for May 9 have been copied to Data

Summary

D1's having significant connection issues. We had multiple disconnections in for the first race and the lobby just blew up for me. Mike is hosting now, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to finish on schedule.

ID: 0475-4183-5289-4555-4500

Was weird how their were connection issues last night in any of the divisions. D4 didn't have any issues at all during last night's racing. I am guessing at times it has to do more with the individuals connection rather than GTS servers itself for example like a thunderstorm in the area or high winds.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on May 9, 2021

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 95 (75.40 for prize purposes only)
  2. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. MikeGrove --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. SAMHAIN85 --------- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 94 (101.46 for Prize B)
  2. Phlano_099 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Yugofan ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Dub-L-Dee --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Rauljimenez76 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 3
  1. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 93 (76.76 for Prize C)
  2. aedenmaddok ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. no1needs2perish --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Alexrider007 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
Division 4
  1. CreAtlveManlAc ---- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 93 (121.05 for Prize A)
  2. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. FooleyCooley ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Cdn_Sweet_Tee ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - PORSCHE 911 RSR 2017 (RH) at Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP - 18:15 Clear (8 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @CourageRising wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - DODGE VIPER SRT GT3-R 2015 (RH) at Fuji International Speedway (Short) - 12:00 Fine (10 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @socalnatv gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Grandpa Money so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

I found a couple interesting GT Youtube channels:

38 cars on track:

No clip Monza:

A romp through some forest. This wouldve been cool as a time attack mode:

GT4....online?

Sunday, May 16, 2021 Lineup
May 2021 Season - League Night #3
1. MAZDA ROADSTER TOURING CAR on SH Tires @ WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 18:00 Clear - (9 Laps)
2. BUGATTI VEYRON GR.4 on RH Tires @ Alsace - Village - 08:30 Clear - (7 Laps)
3. DODGE VIPER SRT GT3-R 2015 on RH Tires @ Suzuka Circuit - 14:30 Fine Weather - (8 Laps)

Details

Some good looking combos this week. Practice lobbies will be up at 9PM EST. Don't forget about the in game update, make sure you get it installed.

gt-sport-olympic-virtual-series-20210513-860x484.jpg

I'd like to see a Snail at the Olympics.... Come on - do it!!

It's going to be difficult to qualify for this since they're only sending 2 drivers from NA. How about we run a SNAIL Olympics Time Trial? I'll gather everyone's times and keep it updated in a spreadsheet and post it here in the thread. Make sure to send me a friend request so I can retrieve your time(s).

Back