Here are the unofficial results from our league night on July 18, 2021
Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.
Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.
- Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 96 (78.83 for Prize C)
- gatordaryl ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
- NooTiMe72 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
- Yugofan ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
- Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
- Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 91 (103.45 for Prize A)
- aedenmaddok ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
- Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
- Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
- fullerbunch ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
- Akzl298 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
- CreAtlveManlAc ---- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 91 (94.83 for Prize B)
- RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
- JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
- Skills_19657 ------ did not submit a vote
- Buckeye121 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
- TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
Round 1 - BMW M6 GT3 WALKENHORST MOTORSPORT 2016 (RH) at Dragon Trail - Seaside II - 06:30 Clear (9 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @IceWarden wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.
The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - GRAN TURISMO F1500T-A (RM) at Autódromo De Interlagos - 09:15 Clear (12 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @CourageRising gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.
Prize C goes to @Timlour so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.
Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).
IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.
Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.
Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.