◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
That's why I was so concerned with not being there the first week and having a bad showing the first week I participated b/c I accidentally brought the wrong Aston to Monza. I didn't get any points for the first race and it killed me for the night.

But remember, points are just one factor that determines promotion and relegation. At the end of the day, it's all about creating the most competitive racing possible across all five divisions! 👍

Before we kick off the October season with tonight's practice races, I'd like to announce the September Champions for each division:

Division 1
GumballCGT (click here for results)

Division 2
dgafaboutany1420 (click here for results)

Division 3
A_Higher_Place (click here for results)

Division 4
kendawg198 (click here for results)

Division 5
Wolfsatz (click here for results)

Congratulations to all five of you!! You each get one of these:

snailtest.png

(Please PM me with your T-shirt size and the address you want it mailed to)

:gtpflag:

Congratulations to all the division winners for Sept. Great job and wear your T-shirts proudly!

Wow ...me?

Did not expect that at all since i had trouble the weekend when i switched wheel; and this last weekend was nothing espectacular.

Consistency pays up!

Thanks!

Congrats wolf, you certainly earned it, in a close fought battle. I could just not pull it together the past two weeks. Either way I am looking forward to racing with you again, and if either of us get promoted I know I can trust you in my rear view, and I am sure by now you can trust me as well. I have mixed feelings about last month, but being in division five it is to be expected. Some new racers jump right in, get the hang of it instantly. While others tend to not grasp the snail concepts. I look forward to racing this month, and if I stay in d5 or move up to d4 i plan to race hard and as clean as possible in any given situation. As far as voting for race craft for the month of September, I would have to vote in favor of handlebar as he was the most passive and respectable on the track.

I know this is an ancient post but just say no to Merkur's trust me:)

I should have said no to the VW! I thought finding parts would have been easier. Nor did I expect the trans to go south a week after buying it. Anyway, I'm now looking for either a turbo coupe or a subie.

I should have said no to the VW! I thought finding parts would have been easier. Nor did I expect the trans to go south a week after buying it. Anyway, I'm now looking for either a turbo coupe or a subie.
Subie for the win.

I had a Merkur (in the early 90's no less) and went through two transmissions in 6 months:yuck: Also had the driveshaft snap while doing 115:nervous: But also taught me a lot about driving a FR. Sold it and bought a brand new 92 civic si and had 130,000 trouble feel miles.

That being said if you offered me the choice between the civic and Merkur now I would take the Merkur:crazy: Shame it never lived up to being the Sierra Cossworth I thought it would be. Speaking of which since they are over 25 years old they can now be brought over:idea::)

http://goo.gl/uypZF

S.N.A.I.L. September Racecraft Award

As has been alluded to, S.N.A.I.L. would like to award a token of appreciation to the driver that best exemplifies the S.N.A.I.L. ideal of Good Racecraft.

Please submit your vote for the person you feel fit's that description. One vote per month per S.N.A.I.L.

Voting will be open until 6:00 P.M. Saturday October 6th. Use the link below to submit your vote.

S.N.A.I.L. September Racecraft Award Entry Form

Thanks for a great month S.N.A.I.L.s 👍

Before we kick off the October season with tonight's practice races, I'd like to announce the September Champions for each division:

Division 1
GumballCGT (click here for results)

Division 2
dgafaboutany1420 (click here for results)

Division 3
A_Higher_Place (click here for results)

Division 4
kendawg198 (click here for results)

Division 5
Wolfsatz (click here for results)

Congratulations to all five of you!! You each get one of these:

snailtest.png

(Please PM me with your T-shirt size and the address you want it mailed to)

:gtpflag:

Wow have to stay I sure didn't think I was going to be champ in d2 :)

My birthday in 3 days i will have 23 years old

Doc, Je vais avoir 23 ans = I will be 23 years old. That's one I had problems with when I was learning French. I was always corrected for saying, "je suis 33 ans" instead of "j'ai 33 ans".

dabneyd
Doc, Je vais avoir 23 ans = I will be 23 years old. That's one I had problems with when I was learning French. I was always corrected for saying, "je suis 33 ans" instead of "j'ai 33 ans".

3 points only im sick of that finished

Drgreenthumb977
3 points only im sick of that finished

Don't let the door hit you ...

3 points... Difference... Check.

In 3 weeks, the first place driver had: 8 First Place, 2 Second place, 3 Third Place (podium in 13/18 races)
The second place driver ( 4 weeks): 1 First Place, 5 Second Place, 4 Third Place (podium in 10/24 races)

Seems like the point system worked in my opinion.

Good luck.

Handlebar
Don't let the door hit you ...

3 points... Difference... Check.

In 3 weeks, the first place driver had: 8 First Place, 2 Second place, 3 Third Place (podium in 13/18 races)
The second place driver ( 4 weeks): 1 First Place, 5 Second Place, 4 Third Place (podium in 10/24 races)

Seems like the point system worked in my opinion.

Good luck.

I mean for what happen to me this sunday the 3 first races not the 3 points but i dont want to talk about that on this thread

Good decision, any problems had with drivers should be taken up with stewards and the person himself through private messages. No need to put anyone down for the rest of the league to see.

zeromisfit999
Good decision, any problems had with drivers should be taken up with stewards and the person himself through private messages. No need to put anyone down for the rest of the league to see.

Exactly. If something bad happened on the track please look up the complaint process in the first post of this thread.

Back