◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Prize A Suggestions:

Prize A suggestion:

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC 1997 on SM Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop - 16:35 Fine Weather

Prize a suggestion. Group 3 Aston Martin vantage at Fuji

Notes by Rednose58:
1. The correct name for the Aston: ASTON MARTIN VI2 VANTAGE GT3 2012
2. There are two Fuji layouts. We assume Fuji International Speedway - 06:15 Clear
@gatordaryl you are on the clock till 11:59 pm eastern time today (Wednesday)
@JLBowler

A decent car must first be suggested…which hasn’t happened yet 😎
No official racing next Sunday due to Labor day weekend and i am waiting for the other 2 drivers to suggest a vehicle, i will test out each of the 4 vehicles suggested and make my decision after testing.

@CourageRising @JamCar0ne @Skills I ran 3 laps with each vehicle suggested, will give my assessment to each car i tested.

1. Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08. RH Tires. I had complete control of the Lexus through all of the corners on Alsace village, great Deceleration into the corners and Excellent Acceleration out of the corners. My best time was 1:49.851

2. VW Roadster VGT. I tested on RH tires since the vehicle is a Group X category. Vehicle had too tight handling for me, Deceleration into corners was good but Acceleration out of the corners for me was hard. Best time was 1:57.373

3. Ford GT 2006 RH tires. I tested the Ford GT and i could barely get any control of the vehicle on Alsace village. It were ok going into the corners but trying to get out of the corners had me nearly spinning the vehicle out or felt like the rear of the vehicle was slipping from under me. My best time was 2:05.038

None of these suggestions were bad at all. I did around 3 laps for each vehicle so wanted to test them out myself through online settings. Based on my assessments to the suggestions.

I will be picking @CourageRising suggestion for the Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08. I had better control with the Lexus out of all the three.

Car: Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08
Price: 800,000 Credits to buy
487HP/2,425 lbs
Best time on Alsace Village was 1:49.851

Edit: I had to change the time to a quicker time because i ran the Lexus for a few more laps.

Last edited:
Please note there are no racing on September 5 due to Labor Day weekend. There are no official practice today, but nothing stops one of you to open a practice lobby and host a practice session. If someone wants to throw a special Labor Day Endurance Race or something together for Sunday, go ahead.

Sunday, September 12, 2021 Lineup
September 2021 Season - League Night #1
1. ASTON MARTIN VI2 VANTAGE GT3 2012 on RH Tires @ Fuji International Speedway - 06:15 Clear - (9 Laps)
2. LEXUS PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 2008 on RH Tires @ Alsace - Village - 17:15 Fine Weather - (9 Laps)
3. LEXUS LF-LC GT VISION GRAN TURISMO on RH Tires @ Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A - 06:30 Fine Weather - (15 Laps)

Details

Last edited:
Like this post if you have a waxing or remedial interest in a Labor Day event.
‘Thumbs up’ if you’re up for anything;
‘fire’ if you’re up for shuffle races;
‘shock’ if you’re up for endurance race;
‘poopy’ if you’re up for Nerdturdring.
Only 17 raced last Sunday in 3 divisions. The holiday event would likely be open to all.
1630616207717.gif

EDIT: Or as jamcar indicates; ’thoughtful’ for undecided, don’t know or whatever dude. :cheers:

Last edited:
Like this post if you have a waxing or remedial interest in a Labor Day event.
‘Thumbs up’ if you’re up for anything;
‘fire’ if you’re up for shuffle races;
‘shock’ if you’re up for endurance race;
‘poopy’ if you’re up for Nerdturdring.
Only 17 raced last Sunday in 3 divisions. The holiday event would likely be open to all.
View attachment 1077893
Fire and Poopy

The driver list has been updated with promotion and relegation complete. There was no relegation this month but there was consolidation. All drivers should check the list to be sure which division you are assigned to.

The grid list will be updated and the drivers list will be finalized, only reason for changes would be new drivers, during the usual time frame.

On a personal note. Putting GT7 out on PS4 might just keep me around a little longer than originally planned so y'all are going to have to put up with me beyond GTSport.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have one more family matter to deal with this weekend and will miss the inaugural, new, improved Div 2 race night. I'm looking forward to racing with my buds from D3/D4, a place where I spent many ill gotten nights. Have a good time and I'll be back full time for the rest of the Sept. season.

Had to make an emergency stop before running out of fuel this morning but I stumbled upon this beside where i filled up.
Mike, did you ever check out my ‘Sylvia’ 240 SX in my signature?@MikeGrove
1CF9CC4C-2230-4C56-A504-EF10F5BBF474.jpeg

Last edited:

It is great that Sony and PD working together to make sure that PS4 owners will have access to GT7 since their is a shortage of PS5 due to the chip shortages. Well done Sony and PD.

so they are going to release a PS5 game.. but can't get a PS5... hmmmm. nice

so they are going to release a PS5 game.. but can't get a PS5... hmmmm. nice
Log into playstation direct. (Show some interest) Honestly, I wasn't having any luck with the drops online. Too many losers sitting in mommy's basement scarfing 'em up and pawning them. I logged into PSDirect, tried finding some sort of queue button, but had no luck. Literally, the next Direct drop though, I got an email invite to buy.

Back