◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,691 comments
I know Green is upset he didn't win overall and I know he had issues with another driver in the first 3 races this past Sunday but I think what he was trying to say was that he was disappointed he didn't win overall.

I think a lot is being lost in translation, and the rest is being simply being misunderstood.

qwietstorm
I know Green is upset he didn't win overall and I know he had issues with another driver in the first 3 races this past Sunday but I think what he was trying to say was that he was disappointed he didn't win overall.

I think a lot is being lost in translation, and the rest is being simply being misunderstood.

Thank you qwiet very apreciate

For me its more than a game its a passion!!!!

And that's totally cool, we all love racing or we wouldn't be here :)

Enjoy the racing, competition and camraderie you get here, in my humble opinion, far more important than winning a race, a week or a month 👍

à bientôt!

zer05ive
I love that post! :)

That was a good read for sure. One of my first weeks here I grew very frustrated going on a complaint spree. Now I calmly watch the replay with a clear head the following day or later in the week. It has made a tremendous difference, as sometimes things simply cannot be avoided.

Car colors:

Most likely will migrate over to Lime Green cars to keep the colorfulness up in Area 51(D1)

Wednesday colors may vary. ;)

Car colors:

Most likely will migrate over to Lime Green cars to keep the colorfulness up in Area 51(D1)

Wednesday colors may vary. ;)
Strange things happen in Area 51(D1)...
Someone has been abducted already. :)
Qdsev.jpg

KuulKrinne
why dont we do it at 9PM? :S

Wouldn't mind the room opening at 9:00. Then action start at 10. Host wouldn't have to be around much.

Or we can meet in D1 until rooms up. :)

Headed there now.

Back