◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,418 comments
👍👍Appreciate the reply …thought I saved it . Trying to reference time of incident for my report . It’s Combo 1 race 2 lap 1 and the other driver involved is Cesarr64 !!
From the main menu on gtsport, click on discover. Replays. In the search menu (I believe it's all the way to the right) in the search field, type the above mentioned key, and click on the replay that shows up. From that, you can confirm your replay time for the IR you want to submit.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WQw7aLuyYRiLMy8vcuJ8UgJYMReeyypLwttV6eOGtbo/viewform)

As a Steward, we do not entertain a post calling out another driver. (All I saw was combo *, race %, lap♧, driver !×@%/^)

Submit a report with the above link👍

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on January 23, 2022

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 94 (102.06 for Prize A)
  2. gatordaryl -------- did not submit a vote - 90 (97.71 for Prize C)
  3. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. GTP_Worstdriver --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Yugofan ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. matt_m8__ --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. no1needs2perish --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. NooTiMe72 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. Bologna_Duc ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. MikeGrove --------- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 90 (82.29 for Prize B)
  2. basswerks1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Kakalaylay -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Flyingdisc315 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. cesarr64 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - TOYOTA SUPRA RZ 1997 (SM) at Autopolis International Racing Course - 16:00 Cloudy (7 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Timlour wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - AMUSE S2000 GT1 TURBO (RH) at Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow - 17:30 Fine Weather (12 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Fudman420 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @gatordaryl so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

View media item 2540
This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

The IR Submission Form is now closed.

We have 1 incident on file. Target deadline for reviews is NL than Friday at 10 PM ET.

Banner by @GamingPete

@Timlour is currently not eligible for prizes. The prize winners are as follows:

1st @gatordaryl has already used Prize A this season so that prize will go up for suggestions from which he will choose.
2nd @Fudman420 is up to use or pass the freeze
3rd @Nicktune has used both prize B and C this season so whichever one he ends up with will either be voted on by his division or suggestions submitted from his division.

If you raced in D1 this week, you get to make one suggestion for Prize A from which @gatordaryl will choose.
Your suggestion must be posted in this thread. You may not change your suggestion. You are only allowed one suggestion. Remember that you are making a suggestion of your own and not voting on a suggestion already made.

Deadline to make a suggestion will be 11:59 PM ET on Tuesday.

@Timlour @Nicktune @Worst_Driver @Yugofan @Kgffy @MBarry @Rob Brown @notime72 @Bologna_Duc @MikeGrove

The suggestion process for prize B or C will take place later.

Prize A suggestion:
KTM X-BOW R 2012
N3002981,742MRSM
Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa+Miyabi II 19:30 Clear

Can’t change my recommendation now but I realized that we haven’t ever ran the MAZDA RX500 1970. Maybe somebody in D1 takes that to heart.

Last edited:
New Additional Data Spreadsheet has been created, for the 2022 year. It can be accessed via my signature.

2022 Total Points:

I have changed the way I do the Fastest Lap rankings, information can be found to the right on the spreadsheet. Any questions, let me know.

Fast Lap Rankings:

Just like last year, I am still working on an overall ranking system for each driver. Haven't quite found a perfect system yet that I feel comfortable with. Also, I started these sheets 3 years ago, mainly for entertainment purposes. These are not Official SNAIL data sheets. I hope these come as informational.

@gatordaryl , your choices for prize A are listed below.

Prize A suggestion:
KTM X-BOW R 2012
N3002981,742MRSM
Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa+Miyabi II 19:30 Clear

Can’t change my recommendation now but I realized that we haven’t ever ran the MAZDA RX500 1970. Maybe somebody in D1 takes that to heart.

Prize A suggestion: Ferrari 365 GTB4 at Autodromo de Interlagos. 9:30am.

Prize A suggestion: Mazda RX500 ‘70 at Alsace - Village 8:30 clear

@Rob Brown here goes something ;)

Now, if you raced in D1 this week you get to vote to freeze the AMUSE S2000 GT1 TURBO (RH) or Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow - 17:30 Fine Weather

Only one vote per driver and it must be posted here in this thread.

Voting will close at 9PM ET on Wednesday or when a majority is reached. Once that is completed, @Fudman420 will be on the clock to choose the other half.

@Timlour @Worst_Driver @gatordaryl @Yugofan @Kgffy @MBarry @Rob Brown @notime72 @Bologna_Duc @MikeGrove
Freeze the car …
Don’t get me wrong, I dislike the car, but I HATE the track.

Now, if you raced in D1 this week you get to vote to freeze the AMUSE S2000 GT1 TURBO (RH) or Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow - 17:30 Fine Weather

Only one vote per driver and it must be posted here in this thread.

Voting will close at 9PM ET on Wednesday or when a majority is reached. Once that is completed, @Fudman420 will be on the clock to choose the other half.

@Timlour @Worst_Driver @gatordaryl @Yugofan @Kgffy @MBarry @Rob Brown @notime72 @Bologna_Duc @MikeGrove
Freeze car

Sunday, January 30, 2022 Lineup
February 2022 Season - League Night #1
1. FERRARI 365 GTB4 1971 on SS Tires @ Autódromo De Interlagos - 09:30 Clear - (9 Laps)
2. PORSCHE 911 GT3 (997) 2009 on SS Tires @ Circuit de Spa Francorchamps - 16:45 Clear - (6 Laps)
3. AMUSE S2000 GT1 TURBO on RH Tires @ Circuit de Sainte-Croix - B - 07:10 Clear - (7 Laps)

Back