◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,783 comments
Also, instead of an oil change, you need to do an engine rebuild. It's only 1500 credits, if I remember.
Interestingly my kart is at 180 miles and 503pp and will not let me do an overhaul. Must need a few more miles:(

Ahem:
OLR
C:
Drivers that are about to get lapped have to make sure not to interfere with the lapping cars. The driver being lapped should stay on the racing line but slow down just enough to allow the lead driver an easy pass. Keep your racing line predictable and try to stay out of the way.

I believe it's impossible to have the SPL and not have access to the 125, as the latter was a prerequisite for the former.

I must be missing something. I have the SPL but not the regular 125. Although it was a difficult day dealing with heavy snow and rain and then trying my best to get the last two rounds of D4 to you and making an attempt to get to practice tonight and having a few beers...:drool::scared::nervous::crazy:

OK... Let me get my manure in one sock (for a change!)

1. As far as I can tell, I do not have the standard 125 and if anyone would be willing to send me one ( broke in or not) I would really appreciate it.

2. I am running into issues with file size and getting round 5 and 6 replays out. My limit is 25M and one is 26M and the other is 52M. I really want to help out but I am a little flustered at this point. Normally I am much better getting my file compression set where I want them but I have the "Tards" tonight and can't get it together...

3. Where did my beer go?

1 Yes I can

check the NCD Gran Turismo

2 can't help

3 you drank it. Get another.

1. Sweet!! I checked the NCD and it is still listed as DLC and I don't have access to it...

2. Bewildered...

3. OMG you're right!! (crap) Time to switch to cookies!!

Hi guys

re. Price C last week (Nov 18) my pick is a Level 23 ticket. Thanks in advance. C-ya all on Sunday

I just sent over your Prize C from the previous week. Enjoy!

Now if we could only determine Prize C for this past Sunday.. :ouch:

1. Sweet!! I checked the NCD and it is still listed as DLC and I don't have access to it...

2. Bewildered...

3. OMG you're right!! (crap) Time to switch to cookies!!

Exo, Apologies if any of this is redundant or obvious but here are the steps I went through to get the Kart yesterday

1. Buy DLC from PSN Store.
2. Download purchased DLC from PSN Store
3. Fire up GT5 and click on the far right button of the main screen that includes the course maker, Arcade mode and GT TV and install the DLC
4. Enter GT mode and go to the new car dealership and purchase Kart. You will also have a gift coupon for the Kart in your community section under gifts.

well I would, but the stewards said to hold on

Sorry for the confusion, I didn't mean we were waiting on you. I meant that we're having a hard time finding someone to upload the D4 replays. The stewards can't review the incident(s) in question unless they can watch the replays of it. I'm just a little frustrated because not only is it delaying the Prize C winner, but it's also preventing the November season results from becoming official so that I can announce them. :banghead:

Well, there was only one complaint called in D4 and one in D5. The one in D5 has been determined but the replays for D4 are proving impossible to get. I would say "screw it" and just let D4's transgressions pass, only worrying about D5 at this point. It's gone to the point of obnoxious.

Also, let's make sure there is a D4 Videographer. Since Goat was moved up I think things got wonky in that respect.

At Kart Space the limit of the track is the rumble strip.

From the OLR
15: Track Boundaries:

B:
Two wheels (except when airborne, where the vertical projection of the car onto the track counts) must be in contact with the track/circuit which includes the rumble strips and footpaths, but not grassed areas.

At least two wheels must remain within, on or above the rumble strip at all times. Going outside of this will result in a penalty.

The same holds true at Tokyo, where the track boundary lines are actually very similar to kart space.

Hey guys,

I've picked up a contract job for the month of december. I won't be able to race until the new year :(.

But Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you all! I miss this league! How's the new c7?!

Well, there was only one complaint called in D4 and one in D5. The one in D5 has been determined but the replays for D4 are proving impossible to get. I would say "screw it" and just let D4's transgressions pass, only worrying about D5 at this point. It's gone to the point of obnoxious.

Agreed, we can't wait any longer. Please go ahead and finalize the stewards report for the November 25th races so that we can close out the season and get ready for the new one. 👍

Handlebar, as Division Steward for D4, can you please PM the driver in question regarding what the stewards were trying to look at? Just as a heads up so that he's more careful about those situations in the future.

Also, let's make sure there is a D4 Videographer. Since Goat was moved up I think things got wonky in that respect.

Division 4 drivers, your division is the only one that doesn't have designated Video Uploader. Without that key position filled, stewards are unable to review any complaints in your division. Therefore, please let us know if you are willing to step up and take on that responsibility. It only take a few minutes to upload the videos. :)

Your Steward Report for the Week

Division 5

iroquois / iroquois--
  • Level 2 - 8 points. Two week probation.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.

Full final results can be found here.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Without further ado, here are the S.N.A.I.L. November 2012 divisional champions:

Division 1
JoeyFast22 (click here for results)

Division 2
kendawg198 (click here for results)

Division 3
zer05ive (click here for results)

Division 4
dangerzone641 (click here for results)

Division 5
zxxCOUNT210xxz (click here for results)

Congratulations to all five of you!! You each win one of these:

snailtest.png

(Please PM me with your T-shirt size and the address you want it mailed to) :gtpflag:

A quick note to all of the T-shirt winners (new and previous). My goal is to have the T-shirts to everyone by Christmas. If you don't have your size and address to me by Tuesday, you'll be left off the order. Most of you have PM'd me with your info, but a few of you haven't..

Also, two of this month's champions have won already won a T-shirt from a previous month (in a lower division). Therefore, I'm putting a limit of only one T-shirt per member so there's no need to send me your size and address if you've already done so. Just think of it as a penalty for sandbagging your Time Trial. :lol:

And finally, this may be the last of the T-shirt prizes. I'm going to try to find another prize that is a little bit more $ustainable for the long run and also doesn't require sizes to be collected. Coffee mugs, anyone? 💡

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the track boundry at Kart Space is the white lines, correct?

Mr. Bowler,

I'm at work so I can't check, but I don't think there are any white lines that would offer a performance benefit if cut. So lucky for us, I don't think we need to worry about boundaries here. That said, I will check tonight when I get home.

Nick

Mr. Bowler,

I'm at work so I can't check, but I don't think there are any white lines that would offer a performance benefit if cut. So lucky for us, I don't think we need to worry about boundaries here. That said, I will check tonight when I get home.

Nick

Apmaddock already gave the official answer and it's the rumble strips that make up the track boundry which are well inside the white line in most places.

And finally, this may be the last of the T-shirt prizes. I'm going to try to find another prize that is a little bit more $ustainable for the long run and also doesn't require sizes to be collected. Coffee mugs, anyone? 💡

Stickers?

Stickers?

I think a good SNAIL design for a window sticker would be a great prize. I would proudly stick it to my A6 :gtpflag:👍

I think there may be some SNAILs in graphic design .. hm hm... Gamble ...

Division 4 drivers, your division is the only one that doesn't have designated Video Uploader. Without that key position filled, stewards are unable to review any complaints in your division. Therefore, please let us know if you are willing to step up and take on that responsibility. It only take a few minutes to upload the videos. :)

I know how to do this already as I was helping Handlebar back in D5; however, sometimes work and family does not allow me to fully be responsible as the pictures also are time consuming. I could be a back up; I did not know that you needed the replays...I could've upload them since Monday since I was off.

I'll be willing to be Co-video uploader with someone else and do one week in / out.

Last edited:
I think a good SNAIL design for a window sticker would be a great prize. I would proudly stick it to my A6 :gtpflag:👍

I think there may be some SNAILs in graphic design .. hm hm... Gamble ...
I agree. While I have not done design in decades it was what I did at Uni so would be happy to pitch in and be a part of the Design Committee:) My RME (Rapidly Moving Element) needs a S.N.A.I.L. sticker. Maybe a series with different non real world tracks. Like the nurb stickers.

Back