◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
Thanks for showing up guys. I plan to host again next friday night...same thing just more of the higher PP cars on the more grandeoise tracks. Might remove tire wear for the last race... :dopey:

I'm down. For sure sounds like fun. I'm central time, so it would be 9pm my time correct?

Thanks for your interest. Yes, we race every Sunday night at 9pm CST. I just sent you a friend request so that you can join my lounge for this Sunday night's races. See you there!

Sorry didn't realize there was one tonight. Will you guys race Sunday still?

Tonight we were just informally hanging out and racing random cars and tracks in the open lobby. Points were not scored and there was no voting process at the end of the night. Therefore, all the cars are tracks listed in the line-up for this Sunday night remain the same.

Hey, I'm going to be late tonight. When I get home, I'll jump in then.

Hopefully I'll see you later.

Okay Snails, the lounge is up and running. Please don't forget to clear your system cache and then reboot your PS3 before entering in order to help prevent lag. I've also set the mic quality to lowest for the same reason. See you guys soon!

Hey guys, sorry for the poor mic quality tonight. That's the last time I'll ever set it to the lowest setting. It simply led to too much miscommunication and that led to some confusion unfortunately. Anyways, here are the results:

1st: Diabolicwyvern --- selected Prize A
2nd: whatbadgerseat - selected Prize B
3rd: zer05ive --------- selected Prize C
4th: cmbeal317
5th: fish-yee
6th: ckoerner210
7th: dvdoughboy

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97 @Suzuka Circuit East Course
Therefore, it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since Diabolicwyvern selected Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 @Grand Valley Speedway
Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. whatbadgerseat selected Prize B, so he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

I'm very happy to see Suzuki east course dropped. There are too few passing opportunities after the first corner. I will update this post with new combination later today.

I'm very happy to see Suzuki east course dropped. There are too few passing opportunities after the first corner. I will update this post with new combination later today.

That's why you sit on their bumper and wait for a mistake :sly: It's amazing how much pressure that adds to your driving!

Sorry I missed my Sunday night adrenalin rush :) Got home later than expected and was bushed.

See you this Sunday.

Will do. I'm thinking of having winner pick car while second place picks sports soft or racing soft tire. Time will be 10-12 EST with just a couple minutes between races. To keep connection smoothmics will be off and a room limit of 12 shall be set. If we actually get that many and a snail id left out psn me and I'll make room

Sorry double post I'm using phone and can't always tell

That's why you sit on their bumper and wait for a mistake :sly: It's amazing how much pressure that adds to your driving!

Sorry I missed my Sunday night adrenalin rush :) Got home later than expected and was bushed.

See you this Sunday.

I do that but coming from last to first is a tall order with more than a handful of drivers on such a short track with one brake zone. I needed to have multiple drivers have offs.

See you next week for the rush!

I do that but coming from last to first is a tall order with more than a handful of drivers on such a short track with one brake zone. I needed to have multiple drivers have offs.

No doubt, I've had a rear view mirror full of your grill on a number of occasions :) Mostly the other way though!

I think that's Zero's intent with the series and one of the things I like about it. Making clean passes with this field is super rewarding because everyone is quite closely matched.

I picked that track more for the length of it and the car we'd be driving on it. I prefer races with more laps than fewer, gives me a chance to size up the competition before making the dive into the corner, lol.

See you next week for the rush!

Absolutely!!!

I like your idea of having the winner pick the car and second picking tires for Friday night. Takes the creative pressure off the host 👍

I would like to partake in these SNAILY races. I'm totally new to online races/leagues. So if y'all would like to have me my psn id is: aDirtySpic-

I really have a blast in this league. Can't wait till next week.

The FD on Grand Valley was my favorite so I hate to change it but here goes... Same car on Indy Road Course.

Im gonna change to winner picks a pp range because some folks are not familiar with recommended garage list. Second place will still pick tire compound.

Im gonna change to winner picks a pp range because some folks are not familiar with recommended garage list. Second place will still pick tire compound.

Cool.

I noticed last Friday you were picking more than one car from the recommended list. Can you explain to me how you did that? I tried and it's got me baffled.

Thanks.

I would like to partake in these SNAILY races. I'm totally new to online races/leagues. So if y'all would like to have me my psn id is: aDirtySpic-

We're always glad to add another snail! I just sent you a friend request. Welcome!

I really have a blast in this league. Can't wait till next week.

The FD on Grand Valley was my favorite so I hate to change it but here goes... Same car on Indy Road Course.

Glad you're enjoying the league. I've got an announcement coming later tonight that will hopefully make the league even more of a blast. Thanks for posting your "Prize B" choice already. Indy Road Course is a great choice.

Definitely glad I joined you guys. Promise i'll get better eventually lol

We're glad you joined as well. You did okay considering it was your first time out. See you on Sunday night, but keep an eye out for my announcement later tonight.

Thanks zero!! Can't wait for my first race! I have a couple questions ive read the op, either I missed it or it's not there. I know cars are to be kept at dealership pp, tire selection is chosen by the winners correct? What about suspension/tranny tunning?

Thanks zero!! Can't wait for my first race! I have a couple questions ive read the op, either I missed it or it's not there. I know cars are to be kept at dealership pp, tire selection is chosen by the winners correct? What about suspension/tranny tunning?

You're very welcome. You're questions will be answered in my post later tonight. I'm on baby duty tonight so I can't type more than a sentence or two at a time until after the she goes to bed. Thanks for your patience until then.

Back