◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Hi all,

Just wanted to remind everyone that tonight is the start of the 5th season for S.P.E.C. Racing. We'll be racing the NSX RM at Motegi Road Course tonight. Feel free to hop into the S.N.A.I.L. D2 Lounge around 10PM EST. Qualifying starts at 10, and the race starts at 10:30 EST. If you'd like more info just follow the link below. Hoping for a pretty full grid tonight, and remember that anyone is welcome to join regardless of which division you're in. See you guys later.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=255685

cmbeal317

norm01.trsp.gif

Da *** is that? :sly:

Apmaddock
I guess one perversion leads to another.

Oh god why....

Swype does funny things to a message. My favorite one is when it says supercats. I swear that was already in my phone's dictionary!

Oh man I hope I can find the time to practice and race. I've been wanting to do cats ever since I started snailing!

Don't worry about practicing. You'll beat me even if you want to do cats. Memories, all alone in the moonlight............maybe a duet on Sunday?

All I have to say about all this points stuff is... "I have no idea why we are yelling!" and "I think I ate your chocolate squirrel"

zeromisfit999

You know thank goodness my name is panda bear and not something about a cat. Otherwise I would never hear the end of this :scared:

Heading to d1 soon if anyone is there or wants to be.

edit: I'll bring the cats.

Just got around to checking the race info, where do I find the amuse?

Edit: BWAHA I FOUND IT! Silly me didn't check my standard garage.

I'd be down but I don't have access to D1 yet. I'm submitting a friend request now, can someone help me out and approve it?
Thanks!

FR accepted. You're all set! :)

Just got around to checking the race info, where do I find the amuse?

Edit: BWAHA I FOUND IT! Silly me didn't check my standard garage.

Hey Panda, glad to have you back! If you bought that Amuse a long time ago, be sure it does't have any tuning. 👍

Last edited:
-ATTENTION SNAILS-

S.P.E.C. - Saturday's Premier Enduro Club starts at 10PM Eastern /7PM Pacific in Division 2 Lounge.

Acura NSX Race Modified @ Twin Ring Motegi(Road Couse) - 46 Laps

zeromisfit999
WHERE ARE THE PROMOTIONS!? I totally forgot it was a new month hah

They will be posted later tonight, real life getting in the way of getting it done earlier.

fill me in with an update. I am in the same boat you are in.:dunce:💡:dunce::drool::ouch:
I am sure everyone has figured this out by now but I was finally able to do the rebuild with 240 miles. Has anyone done it with less miles?

I think I was around 210-215, but I can't remember for certain.

Glad you got it worked out.

Back