◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,698 comments
I'd like to give this league a try. Maybe I can give my old friend OwensRacing a run for his money... ;-) Sign me up!

Give OwensRacing a race? Eeeeek!

Errrrm.... Welcome, how is the weather in Area 51, these days? :sly:

-Reminder-

The final race of the season for S.P.E.C. - Saturday's Premier Enduro Club is tonight at 10pm ET and 7pm PT.

Jump into your Acura NSX Race Modified '91 and join us in Snail D2 Lounge for 47 exciting laps at Nurburgring GP/F.

I'd like to give this league a try. Maybe I can give my old friend OwensRacing a run for his money... ;-) Sign me up!

Hi nmcp1,
Thanks for your interest. I hope you can give OwensRacing a run for his money too! ;) Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM me with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. I assign you to the division that I fell will give you the closest competition.
4. I send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Doing TTs now, but Any night track dwellers around for some Phun?

Maybe in an hour or two if you are still around.

I feel like doing a cruise. I have a 5 mile track with 91 turns:) I like them twisty. Any one else likely to be around?

Last edited:
Give OwensRacing a race? Eeeeek!

Errrrm.... Welcome, how is the weather in Area 51, these days? :sly:

...and after looking at the driver list for the different divisions now I know what you mean by 'Area 51'... :sly:

looks like my quali time got me a spot in Div 2 :).... looking forward to some clean racing!

In D1 for practice. Big tv is broken and I'm trying to get used to this old 24 inch tv. Finding it difficult to focus with my bad eyes. I'm 50/50 about racing tonight.

Id like to give this league a try I am new to this just trying to have some fun.

Hi arditmorina,

zer05ive usually posts this, thought I'd jump in, in case you wanted to race tonight.

Thanks for your interest. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM me with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. I assign you to the division that I fell will give you the closest competition.
4. I send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

dangerzone641
Hey guys, I've not had any time to break in any cars this past week due to family being over, anyone mind sending me them?

I can send one of them. Which one do you want. Got both broke in.

...and after looking at the driver list for the different divisions now I know what you mean by 'Area 51'... :sly:

looks like my quali time got me a spot in Div 2 :).... looking forward to some clean racing!

Welcome Nuno!!!! Look forward to practice sessions with you. No doubt in a month or so you will be promoted.

Very good person and super clean racer. Glad to have you racing with us.

Sorry Danger. Apparently sending this car to Owens last night, just before 10p EDST burned my send for this afternoon. Thought the send counter reset at midnight local but apparently that's what I get for thinkin'. :ill::ouch:👎

It's cool, anyone else got one that they could send? (nvrmind skills sent me one)

Hi arditmorina,

zer05ive usually posts this, thought I'd jump in, in case you wanted to race tonight.

Thanks for your interest. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

Thanks for helping out there, cheeb. It's been crazy around here. With that in mind, I unfortunately won't be able to race tonight. :crazy:

A little while back I mentioned I was working on something I call the Power Rating. Someone asked if I was going to do it again. Well here is the Power Rating for the

12/02/2012 Races (I have no data for D1 so this is just D2-D5)

It ranks everyone by their total times across all divisions. Fastest time gets 100 points, 2nd gets 99 etc. The points are then combined for all 6 combos.

Maximum points would be 600. The number of *'s next to a number shows how many races they missed and thus would not have scored any points for. I have also included the Fast Lap score.

579 Luv2Coach (D3) - (Fast Lap - 567)
560 dangerzone641 (D2) - (Fast Lap - 574)
556 racefan78 (D3) - (Fast Lap - 550)
547 BerdiyevA (D2) - (Fast Lap - 549)
540 Kuulkriine (D4) - (Fast Lap - 560)
540 Ice_Warden (D2) - (Fast Lap - 548 )
538 DrKronin (D2) - (Fast Lap - 562)
528 jlbowler (D2) - (Fast Lap - 530)
526 GTP_mike46an2 (D3) - (Fast Lap - 492)
512 Apmaddock (D3) - (Fast Lap - 495)
511 kcheeb (D2) - (Fast Lap - 517)
503 zer05ive (D2) - (Fast Lap - 508 )
499 spooble (D3) - (Fast Lap - 510)
497 dragonwhisky (D3) - (Fast Lap - 529)
497 AG07WRXTR (D2) - (Fast Lap - 495)
495 Oshawa-Joe (D3) - (Fast Lap - 489)
490 Drrgreenthumb67 (D2) - (Fast Lap - 485)
484 lifesagamble420 (D4) - (Fast Lap - 464)
475 iroquois-- (D5) - (Fast Lap - 446)
473 covasquez (D5) - (Fast Lap - 452)
472 GranStand_Bill (D5) - (Fast Lap - 508 )
468 codeblue111 (D5) - (Fast Lap - 453)
467 tcrash15 (D2) - (Fast Lap - 484)
455 Da_Panda_Bear (D4) - (Fast Lap - 480)
452 jobyone71 (D4) - (Fast Lap - 500)
439 weaver-2009_ (D4) - (Fast Lap - 413)
433 Schmiggz (D4) - (Fast Lap - 447)
429 Jfin07 (D5) - (Fast Lap - 417)
423 ExoSphere64 (D4) - (Fast Lap - 421)
421 Skills_19657 (D5) - (Fast Lap - 415)
421 zxxCOUNT210xxz (D4) - (Fast Lap - 403)
420* ChuthuluGoat (D3) - (Fast Lap - 493)
417 Vol Jbolaz (D4) - (Fast Lap - 424)
400 Sandblazter (D4) - (Fast Lap - 382)
392 Handlebar-Man (D5) - (Fast Lap - 385)
386* TEX-36 (D5) - (Fast Lap - 441)
379 socalracer310 (D4) - (Fast Lap - 368 )
364** Solbergg (D5) - (Fast Lap - 361)
363** NashNGW (D3) - (Fast Lap - 357)
358** luckyluc93 (D5) - (Fast Lap - 367)
349** Maxime0911 (D3) - (Fast Lap - 376)
283** cmbeal317 (D4) - (Fast Lap - 328 )
269** canuckleheadII (D5) - (Fast Lap - 239)
185*** Driftin_Assassin (D5) - (Fast Lap - 190)

p.s. if I can get replays or screenshots for the D1 results I will update this:sly: If anyone is going to provide screenshots I need a shot that shows all of the times with the gap and also a shot that shows as close as possible of the winner after he has crossed the line.

Last edited:
Back