◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
It's finally been done! It's really here! Root Beer Beer!

spacer.png

beers-yearround2.png

Not Your Fathers Root Beer – 12 oz bottle

Tasting Notes: Silky, smooth and satisfying finish is unmatched in flavor. It appeals to craft beer aficionados as well as those who don’t typically drink beer but crave something unique.

Because of the overwhelming response to Not Your Fathers Root Beer, we have had thousands of requests from all over the country for this product in a package format. We’ve worked relentlessly with experts that make up over 80 years of brewing experience for almost two years to figure out how to increase production to meet demand while keeping the cost to consumers reasonable.

At long last…it’s here.

Description: Ale with the Taste of Spices
ABV: 5.9%
Profile: Bold, Sweet, Smooth, Spicy Serving Temperature: 38°-50°F
Availability: Year Round
Package: 12oz Bottle, 6 Pack

I don't think it's on my end. I can join the other rooms no problem.
You get any specific error message when you do?

I know I updated my email here, don't know if it took effect on your end. Will need to send the invite to my updated email
hazennester(at)gmail(dot)com
Ok. added for that account as well.

Looks like a permissions audit is overdue.

I think the error was 1719.
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/manual/#!/onlinerace/howtorace

Check that.

Historically, NAT type 3 doesn't play well with hosts of either NAT 1 or 2. NAT 2 connections usually require UPnP to be enabled on your router and PS3 and/or port fowarding to be set.

NAT 2 connections have the most problems with hosts they have poor signal strength to.

I've had problems with my NAT2 connection to a host I usually can connect to reliably. After that host rebooted his PS3 and set the room back up we were able to connect.

I'm thinking an alternate host for your division may need to be tried.

That is AWESOME, man! Thank you for sharing - that's fantastic.

Our local kart place, AllSports just closed. @Wardenclyffe had gone there several times, and I meant to join the local guys for a winter league, but didn't. I'm hoping they reopen, but I have no aspirations of that degree of success. Next closest place isn't close, and it the completely wrong way for traffic around here. :yuck:

Rock on, sir, rock on! :cool:
It appears the Phoenix will rise, which is good news 'cause I'm still months out from when I'll be medically cleared. Indoor banked turn! Week+ old info:
AllSports Announcement.png

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/manual/#!/onlinerace/howtorace

Check that.

Historically, NAT type 3 doesn't play well with hosts of either NAT 1 or 2. NAT 2 connections usually require UPnP to be enabled on your router and PS3 and/or port fowarding to be set.

NAT 2 connections have the most problems with hosts they have poor signal strength to.

I've had problems with my NAT2 connection to a host I usually can connect to reliably. After that host rebooted his PS3 and set the room back up we were able to connect.

I'm thinking an alternate host for your division may need to be tried.

If he's NAT type 3, he can only enter fixed host rooms. That's straight from the game manual.

I can't join the D1 room.
Clear your GT6 Cache and reboot everything, modem, router, PS3.
I don't think it's on my end. I can join the other rooms no problem.
If he's NAT type 3, he can only enter fixed host rooms. That's straight from the game manual.

The whole room was having issues at the beginning of the night. Most of us were constantly getting booted and we couldn't all see each other. Eventually I took over host and then you were the only one who couldn't get in. We gave you time to reset everything, but eventually I had to start it up since we were already 30 minutes behind. After the first race, I remade the room with me as fixed host so maybe you could get in, but we didn't see you after that.

Definitely try to get a NAT type 2 or 1 setup. Sorry for the trouble. Hopefully next time will be better.

Division 6 Race Report
Congratulations to all of the winners tonight. Thank you stewards, replay recorders/uploaders, scorekeepers, data recorders/uploaders for a job well done. Was a great night of racing throughout. The jag was one hell of a car to deal with on Mazda Raceway.

No official racing Next Sunday due to Labor Day that following Monday but their will be a special race. Race Clean, Race Snail :cheers: :gtpflag: 👍

I think the error was 1719.
So, ultimately, you are behind a router, that is setting up DCHP, behind anorher router setting DCHP, that is behind your isp modem. this is called dual NATing, and if you're not an IT professional, you should not do this. What you need to do is either replace the the router your ps3 is hooked up to with a switch or turn host DCHP host on said router.
Actually, let me take that back. What you should do is hook your ps3 to the very first router and set it up in a DMZ. This will make sure no ports or packets are blocked going to and from the PS3.
Let me ask this, is your modem also a router? Why are you running multiple routers?

Last edited:
Sorry I missed racing last night, an unexpected emergency came up.
Hope all went well and fun was had in div 5.
I see some faces have moved on to other divisions.... Good luck to you all, except you @Die_Birdy_Die!!! I saw your message...very funny ha ha :odd:
We missed you @singlepaddy ! Of course your name came up, others wanted to be sure you're in our division. Look forward to seeing you next week.

Last edited:
Yesterday at 8:44 PM NEW
chatva said
only one asshole left
This is uncalled for and another of those reasons we changed the way divisional coordination and organizational communications are being done.

Some folks seem to think these convos can be used to say things they wouldn't say to other's faces, or out where it can be seen by "authority" figures.

With threads, not only will SNAIL administration be able to keep an eye on crap like this, GTPlanet moderating staff will also be able to take a hand in correcting issues of this nature.

In other words, be polite. Be courteous. Be respectful. Or, go away.

sorry I had to post this here, I am no longer a part of D5's convo.

DW, Chat and I had some issues a while back, which have been resolved in a very positive way between us. We both agreed that we were assholes, hence the reference to only one AH left in D5 as I got moved down a division.
No offence was taken by me, in fact I laughed when I saw it. It was an inside joke between a couple of former adversaries.

I'm still wondering why I got moved down a division when my point total is higher that a few others in the Division?

SNAIL O, P & G
SNAIL OLR / SNAIL Incident Report & Review - Chief Steward
SNAIL's First Year, a Synopsis

Latest Posts

Back