◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Here's a little shout out to Sunday nights race winners. Congrats to @SlvrOnyx @JamCar0ne @McTrucker @Jaguara and @DesertPenguin09...good job boys!!!
Also thanks to everyone else who came out and made these guys earn it!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Well I've decided to either pick Silverstone international or Rome forward. I'm going to let everyone take a vote for what track the g37 will be going to. If I liked your post it means I wrote down your vote :D

Vote 1 for Silverstone international

Vote 2 for Rome forward

Last edited:
2, because track limits.
Said track limits creates bumper car scenarios at the last turn and the right after the hairpin. That's never fun. Silverstone will allow room to back off, lose throttle, and come back on track safely. That's why new tracks are made with paved runoff more and more.

Said track limits creates bumper car scenarios at the last turn and the right after the hairpin. That's never fun. Silverstone will allow room to back off, lose throttle, and come back on track safely. That's why new tracks are made with paved runoff more and more.
It's not F1 just learn to stop!

It's not F1 just learn to stop!
Even still, someone behind then bumps you, you go further and hit a wall which instantly stops you, then they hit you again since it happens so fast, chain reaction the more cars that are nearby and it can get messy when you don't even intend it to. It's better not to risk it with such a powerful car. It'd be easier to tackle with the 86GT or something.

Just a reminder that this is a friendly, logical discussion, not a defensive argument.

Guy's, I've been away for almost a month and just did the update. I have searched the apps on my iphone for the track editor and can't find it? Is it not available on the iphone?

Guy's, I've been away for almost a month and just did the update. I have searched the apps on my iphone for the track editor and can't find it? Is it not available on the iphone?
Tablet only. You can install an android vm using either bluestacks or andyroid on your pc.

Rome teaches you to keep it between the white lines. Silverstone lets you off with a slap on the wrist at every corner. Rome rewards the consistent drivers. Both are fun though.
I'd just rather not have a bumper fest. The last time and only time I think we used Silverstone International was the fat Cadillac sedan and it would be a lot more fun in the G37

Last edited:
Back