◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,669 comments
Glad we can discuss this. Let me add a few pennies on my thought process. I knew the driver in the black car usually brakes a little earlier than DP and myself. I thought I'm going to look to see if I DP is directly behind the black car going down the straight to catch his draft. If he does that it will mean he will have to brake earlier than usual to avoid the black car.

I took the inside line knowing that I will out brake them. I actually hit my "normal" braking spot that's why I was able to make it stick. I also misjudged how slow the black car will take the turn that's why he got a love tap on the rear. As mentioned before, since I noticed the tap didn't effect the black car too much I continued on.

Yeah, if you would have passed the black car at that point then there would have been a definite reason to file an IR.

As it is I don't think there was a reason for you to slow down and wait.

I'm interested in joining the league.

@Middy

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Drivers list update and new / returning driver placement for this week will get done before racing tonight. I played an all night softball tournament that started at 7 PM last night and we finished our last game at 11 AM. I tried to come home, grab a quick nap and get to work on this stuff but the fact that this post has taken me over five minutes to get right is telling me that I need more sleep before doing anything.

Drivers list update and new / returning driver placement for this week will get done before racing tonight. I played an all night softball tournament that started at 7 PM last night and we finished our last game at 11 AM. I tried to come home, grab a quick nap and get to work on this stuff but the fact that this post has taken me over five minutes to get right is telling me that I need more sleep before doing anything.
I wouldn't mind being placed in the wrong division.

The scoring sheets will be prepared shortly after the drivers list is updated. But, now it it is time to get the chili on the stove... There is a major chili cook-off for charity on Wednesday at work. I have never cooked chili before last weekend when I made a test batch. It was good according to my taste butts, but I hear it is better if you "age' it a bit.

When does the night begin; 10pm? I don't want to miss my first night with the club but I cut my leg and have to get it patched-up in the ER. It's not bad so hopefully I can make it in time.

I wouldn't mind being placed in the wrong division.

I could get you in the right division in my sleep.

The scoring sheets will be prepared shortly after the drivers list is updated. But, now it it is time to get the chili on the stove... There is a major chili cook-off for charity on Wednesday at work. I have never cooked chili before last weekend when I made a test batch. It was good according to my taste butts, but I hear it is better if you "age' it a bit.

The sheet that you need updated to create the scoring sheets is ready to go. The rest is coming along slowly.

When does the night begin; 10pm? I don't want to miss my first night with the club but I cut my leg and have to get it patched-up in the ER. It's not bad so hopefully I can make it in time.

We start at 9:30 eastern time.

SNAILData Logo.png

The SNAIL Sunday Scoring sheets have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight

Back