◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,779 comments
Hey, who was keeper of the SNAIL members map?
I am moving 900 kms away and once I update my location I'm sure I'll get the furthest away SNAIL prize along with @STEAMER62.
That was @Falango's thing before work got in the way. He's still around, we actually took the same drivers training course together last summer, and he's registered for another track day in june which I'll be attending also. We still are in contact with eachother, so I can get a hold of him for ya if you would like @FlipJ

That was @Falango's thing before work got in the way. He's still around, we actually took the same drivers training course together last summer, and he's registered for another track day in june which I'll be attending also. We still are in contact with eachother, so I can get a hold of him for ya if you would like @FlipJ

Thank you, Robbie. You say hello to him, he's a nice dude.

Thank you, Nuno. I'll update myself there.

the hype for gt sport has begun. the custom vinyls brings a whole new playground for not only the person racing but in our case for IR's making it even easier to tell the difference between people. I for one will spend an hour on every car if needed to get it just right to race. Its the thing i hated about gt6 when i first joined coming straight from nfs (older ones such as prostreet and underground) I took hours making my cars look just right even though I would be the only one too see it.

Hello my fellow SNAILs. I have returned to from my lurking vacation. :D
The GT Sport trailer has convinced me it is time to stop lurking so hard and finally chat here again so I intend to do so when I have the time.

So my two cents on GTS: I love what I'm looking at so far. The car sound has improved, photomode looks absolutely stunning, and purpose built race cars for days have really got my attention. The livery editor is an amazing touch. in my opinion, and is a very welcomed feature.

It will definitely be a pre-order of the Limited Edition version and a day one pick up for me.
I'm really excited to get back on track with you guys again soon. :) 👍

On Gt sport... I was expecting more improvement in the sound department to be honest. But it's not finished so it might improve. The online aspect and the FIA competition looks awesome. The graphics looks great. Plus, you can get a real life FIA license (for bragging purposes).

I'll buy when it comes out, can't live without racing with you guys!

:cheers:

It looks so far Polyphony have listened to the fans but of course it's a wait and see until GTS comes out this November. Hoping they bring back tracks that were in GT4 and GT5. I am hoping though that Yamauchi does not abandon GTS for GT7 like it looks like they did with GT6 in order to work on GTS. To have a game that everyone will be satisfied with and not just a pushed out rushed product.

GTS Looks fantastic! Did anyone else notice the Ferrari 458 race car? Specifically the rims on it? Highly detailed and concave. Not kinda concave, but a genuine concave design that looked sick! The rims imo, have always been a sore spot on GT6. I'm not sure why 90% of the rims in this game are so horrible to look at. Just trying them on a car brings an almost immediate offense in most cases.
The custom art work on vehicles is also excellent I'll be OCDing all over that aspect more then I care to admit. Sound is better although to be honest it was hard to really hear the cars clearly.
Updated cars! Finally! I really hope this becomes an ongoing feature. GT6 should have added on cars as they updated. I suspect the DLC will be motivation to do that(properly) this time around. As much as it disgusts me for paying extra for cars to add to a game that should already be there I will happily do it. At least I have a really good reason for this needless waste of money.....because cars!

Anyways, I can't wait I think we can all agree on that for certain. Also hoping that they give a lot of setting options. To make racing setups virtually endless. They really need to make sure that happens. I suspect they will, the focus in online racing world wide would seem to demand it. What ever the case very very super ridiculously exciting to see a time and date.

:)

Back