◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
image.jpeg
Thats Kermit the smiley

*Kermit's Cousin

Prize winners. It's Tuesday night or Wednesday morning depending upon where you reside and we have heard next to nothing.

@vovik05 @TXAH606 you need to make your choices. @TBongX you need to watch the thread so that when @TXAH606 chooses which to freeze, you are ready to go. I know you have all said that you are working on something but it appears at this point that you may have abandoned your progress.

It shouldn't take you speaking up like that to get some progress though.

I would rather do a little prodding than try and run a suggestion and voting process. One post takes less than a minute. Running the process takes someone a whole lot more time.

I choose to freeze the track. @TBongX go for it, buddy!

Thank you Sir. See what one post can do.

I'm racing this weekend. Watkins Glen, here I come. Friday has a 4-hour practice session for everyone. I'll probably get 30-40 minutes on track to get prepared. Saturday and Sunday are 7-hours each, with a green flag at 9 am and the checker at 4 pm. They are scored as separate races. You can check out the race supplemental if you want. I don't know my stint times yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to follow up when I do. We'll also be trying to live stream again, with hopefully better success than we did at Daytona. I'll post that information too when I can.

I'm racing this weekend. Watkins Glen, here I come. Friday has a 4-hour practice session for everyone. I'll probably get 30-40 minutes on track to get prepared. Saturday and Sunday are 7-hours each, with a green flag at 9 am and the checker at 4 pm. They are scored as separate races. You can check out the race supplemental if you want. I don't know my stint times yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to follow up when I do. We'll also be trying to live stream again, with hopefully better success than we did at Daytona. I'll post that information too when I can.
Please give a detailed track report of the new pavement. I'm really curious as to what they did and how much.

Please give a detailed track report of the new pavement. I'm really curious as to what they did and how much.

I went there last Thursday for some pace laps and it is so freaking smooth. There were a number of IMSA teams practicing and Jordan Taylor reported that he was 2 seconds faster than his fastest ever on worn tires. He said he had to relearn every braking point.

Back