◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
Hey guys. I'm interested in joining your league.

Wow 1 year flew by pretty quick. I joined the week we were doing the Ayrton Senna car @ streets of willow if you guys remember that. Just wish I had found out about SNAIL sooner! Its been a blast racing with everyone across all the different divisions over the last year.

The darkside has gotten the best of me and I've been enjoying PCars in the PITS series lately. I've said this before, I hated PCars when I first tried it. But after giving it another shot and putting in some decent time with it (30 hours logged) I've realized PCars makes GT look and feel like an arcade racer. And thats coming from a die hard GT fan since GT3. The game is far from perfect though, and theres quite a few bugs that I expect to be ironed out for PC2 later this year.

Anyways...I'm not going anywhere. I will still be racing under the SNAIL umbrella, and will be back here to race from time to time. And will definitely be back for GT Sport...whenever that may be :)

DNsXXq9_d.jpg

Wow 1 year flew by pretty quick. I joined the week we were doing the Ayrton Senna car @ streets of willow if you guys remember that. Just wish I had found out about SNAIL sooner! Its been a blast racing with everyone across all the different divisions over the last year.

The darkside has gotten the best of me and I've been enjoying PCars in the PITS series lately. I've said this before, I hated PCars when I first tried it. But after giving it another shot and putting in some decent time with it (30 hours logged) I've realized PCars makes GT look and feel like an arcade racer. And thats coming from a die hard GT fan since GT3. The game is far from perfect though, and theres quite a few bugs that I expect to be ironed out for PC2 later this year.

Anyways...I'm not going anywhere. I will still be racing under the SNAIL umbrella, and will be back here to race from time to time. And will definitely be back for GT Sport...whenever that may be :)

DNsXXq9_d.jpg

That's neat, my first Snail weekend was the Senna Willow combo as well. It's been a fast year, and a great year due to all the guys who have helped me along. You were one of the first to give me some advice Chris.

I've also felt the dark side, but won't be walking away from Snail

Cheers!

DNsXXq9_d.jpg
That guy is using two mice at once, what an absolute madman.

I have a practice session started up in the Club Lobby if anyone is interested.

Come on! How long does it take to cut the grass on a Saturday?

Last edited:

DNsXXq9_d.jpg
I'm glad you stuck around after finding my stream :)

Latest Posts

Back