◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
Thats dope bro. Grand natties are the shiz. I would love a gnx myself but i need both of my kidneys. Beautiful car you got there. Id brag to if i had that. That GM royalty.

Yeah GNXs can fetch 100k+...if you can find a GN unmolested they go for a pretty penny too but that's getting hard to find.

Last edited:
Currently downloading update 1.18. It's size was a little over 1.8 GB and waiting for it to copy the update to the update file. Will edit post once i see what is in the update

Edit: Update just finished.

Content information in update on screen.

1. Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18
2. Dragon Trail Gardens and Dragon Trail Gardens II
3. Following events have been added to GT League.
Beginner League (Competition de France)
Amateur League (Group B Rallycross)
Professional League (Vision Gran Turismo Trophy+)
4. Tsukuba Circuit has been added to the Circuit Experience
5. The island of Hawaii special collection added.
6. Spots related to BMW have been added.

Two more races have been added to FF challenge in Beginner League along with Competition France added in Beginner league. J sports meeting has been added in Amateur league along with Group B Rallycross. Two more races have been added to La Festa Cavallino in Professional league along with the Vision GT Trophy+. One race has been added to Group 3 endurance in the endurance league.

Last edited:
The car and track list (see my signature) have been updated with the latest car and tracks

Gardens looks nice.

I did the rally cross race at Sardegna - I don't know if I am dreaming, but there seems more grip on dirt now.....

Last edited:
Always like a ray of morning sunshine just after an update. Hope you are well.
Well when they're all the same lackluster update with variants on fake tracks and adding cars we've already had in previous games (meaning no actual new content) I'm gonna be upset. GTS is turning into GT6-Remake with less cars and tracks and they're just building it back up on a new console.

I'm just voicing how many people feel. With how things have gone so far we knew we would be getting some variants on already existing fake tracks and that's disappointing when there are so many real world tracks to add. Hell, I'd rather have remakes of other GT tracks. Yay it's something though, right?

So they're running out of fake tracks to add fake versions of. Real circuits should come after that right?

I don't want to be a Negative Nancy, but I agree with the flightless bird on this one. Give us real tracks. If I had time to play, I'd still enjoy the game. However, if they added real tracks, specifically WGI, COTA, Daytona RC, Road America, Road Atlanta, VIR, etc, then I would make time to play.

Not for nothing but that was very un-DP like (or rather 'new' DP-Like) for our resident Penguin. I happen to agree with him and think his point is very valid. New versions of made up tracks are nice but seriously, C'Mon! Porting older classic tracks - I get that too... rebuild, rebuild blah, blah. But tracks that have already been scanned? Fuji, Daytona, La Sarthe, LAGUNA!!!.... and last but certainly not least.... SPA!!!!

@nmcp1
Any thoughts on connecting the Buttkicker without having headphone out? Any specs to watch for when picking a digital to analog converter?
Yeah, I ordered one.

Last edited:
Well when they're all the same lackluster update with variants on fake tracks and adding cars we've already had in previous games (meaning no actual new content) I'm gonna be upset. GTS is turning into GT6-Remake with less cars and tracks and they're just building it back up on a new console.

I'm just voicing how many people feel. With how things have gone so far we knew we would be getting some variants on already existing fake tracks and that's disappointing when there are so many real world tracks to add. Hell, I'd rather have remakes of other GT tracks. Yay it's something though, right?
Could be a licensing issue meaning we might have to pay for our real tracks in future dlc. Didnt they make us pay for spa in gt6? There marketing team is dripping content to keep us interested probably. With pcars 2 having all the tracks we missed on all the gt's it seems like their playing with us. Also you cant forget the entire year the game was delayed for whatever reason. Yet we still have issues or a incomplete game. I like the fake tracks but i agree. Stop playing with us and give us the game we deserve. We have been extremely faithful.

Could be a licensing issue meaning we might have to pay for our real tracks in future dlc. Didnt they make us pay for spa in gt6? There marketing team is dripping content to keep us interested probably. With pcars 2 having all the tracks we missed on all the gt's it seems like their playing with us. Also you cant forget the entire year the game was delayed for whatever reason. Yet we still have issues or a incomplete game. I like the fake tracks but i agree. Stop playing with us and give us the game we deserve. We have been extremely faithful.
This is one of the only reasons i go back to pcars2 here and there is for the tracks. I like to drive the authentic tracks Watkins Glen being one of my favorites as im local to it. Long beach is another favorite. Like @CoachMK21 said if they added more real world tracks the game would be more appealing to play for most.

This is one of the only reasons i go back to pcars2 here and there is for the tracks. I like to drive the authentic tracks Watkins Glen being one of my favorites as im local to it. Long beach is another favorite. Like @CoachMK21 said if they added more real world tracks the game would be more appealing to play for most.
Those are my two favorite tracks. Pcars is a good game on console and great on pc. My issues with pcars was the glitches. I bought the oringinal copy and i was plagued with issues to the point i started appreciating kaz taking a million years to get the game right. But i think it was always going to be the case of gtsport and pcars filling our racing need since we cant get the content of both games on a single disc.

Yeah im literally an hour or so away. Im hoping to be on track there june 16th 55$ for 3 laps and lunch.

I actually never intended to get pcars2 as i was waiting for gtsport. I just happened to get my sim-rig built about a month before gtsports release and couldnt wait to try it being my first time having a wheel haha. (Gt-gt6 i used ds4, have yet to try it on gts)

Last edited:
Back