◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,754 comments
Accidentally posted this in the Endurance Thread, sorry @BradESPN

This was for @Hellbringer69 and his affinity for high performance taxi liveries. Someone already had the idea for the Megane included in the next update.

Attachments

• Renault-Megane-Trophy-V6-taxi.png
    Renault-Megane-Trophy-V6-taxi.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 13
List of all cars we're getting:

- 1968 Fiat 500 F
- 1988 Jaguar XJR-9
- 1967 Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706
*takes breath*
- 1989 Sauber Mercedes C9
- 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR
- 1992 Nisan R92CP
- 2016 Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy
- 2011 Renault Sport Megane Trophy
- 2015 Subaru BRZ S

- 1968 Fiat 500 F
- 1988 Jaguar XJR-9
*takes breath*
- 1992 Nisan R92CP
- 2015 Subaru BRZ S

Any word on tracks??

Circuit de la Sarthe but no mention of layouts so don't know if there's a no chicane version. For the newer members, we've used La Sarthe before and it's a three lap race. Would we even be allowed to race a slower car that only gets two laps?

- 1968 Fiat 500 F
- 1988 Jaguar XJR-9
*takes breath*
- 1992 Nisan R92CP
- 2015 Subaru BRZ S

Why the BRZ when we already have the 86 GT? I don’t get that...

I tried to look for it from the main track and you can see they modeled the first turn that diverts from the main track but past that you can't see

I am getting on as soon as I download and update the game.
Everyone can now rejoice. PD has given an "I wanna go fast" track that is known for producing less than stellar racing outside the confines of endurance racing and the sheep will flock to it and defend it's merits.

Opinions are just that.I don't find oval racing all that exciting,that is my opinion.I do like this track,it is technical and difficult to be fast on,I learned that while doing laps for GT Academy.Good racing has been had on this track even in SNAIL.Opinions may vary on this topic.Keep an eye out for more cars and tracks,,,,that you aren't having to pay for.

As most of you know I'm not very knowledgeable in the tech department, so I have a quick question for y'all. I have a PS4 Pro and while in a non-Snail lobby I was told that I should be using a monitor vs my 4K tv. He said something about less lag between console and tv/monitor and said something about frames per second or whatever. Anyway he said I would benefit from a monitor, as far as visuals go too, but I'm pretty happy with the 4K tv.
What are you guys using??
TIA

As most of you know I'm not very knowledgeable in the tech department, so I have a quick question for y'all. I have a PS4 Pro and while in a non-Snail lobby I was told that I should be using a monitor vs my 4K tv. He said something about less lag between console and tv/monitor and said something about frames per second or whatever. Anyway he said I would benefit from a monitor, as far as visuals go too, but I'm pretty happy with the 4K tv.
TIA

It depends upon the set. Below is a decent database showing information for many sets for comparison. This is why I still use a relatively ancient 720p, as for what limited PS4 time I still have it is more than adequate and has great response. A lot of the non gaming specific feature packed sets that came out in the past few years had some lag issues, although the higher end units have been turning around.

https://displaylag.com/display-database/

TIA

I call my 55' 4K monitor a monitor...... If you don't see any problems with your display, then there are no problems. It's like the age old question about when is a good wine a good wine. Should a good wine be expensive. My moto is that if a wine tastes good then it is a good wine.

Most people will become accustomed to a particular amount of lag over time. This is most evident when you find a hotshot guitar hero player playing on someone else's console and television. That's why those types of games often have calibration methods, as they are far more sensitive to input lag than most. Driving a car is all about constantly adapting anyway. What do us slow saloon drivers do with our soft springs and bars and way too much rebound? We simply turn in way earlier than everyone else, adapting to the strengths and weaknesses(input lag in this case.) Much like folks who use an out of whack tyre gauge because they did all of their setup around it and the numbers don't matter(just relative) it wouldn't often be noticed until they were forced to setup a different car or the same car with different tyres, etc. You may have very little lag, or you may have a bunch and simply be driving around it. I don't know.

Latest Posts

Back