◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
D3 scores and votes will be done with data, as I am handling it all for D3 this week. I can't enter scores until it is pushed to data as I don't have access until it is pushed. Thanks.

Edit: I will post again when it is all done.

We can't do it this way. The scoring and voting summaries are done from the Scoring Sheets, not the data sheets. We need to get you access to the Scoring Sheets

@JLBowler @CoachMK21

My D2 stream from last night.
It had a lot of ups and downs but also some great racing!

The last race was the most exciting one, at least from my perspective:

It contains this hairy moment in which @Hanable decided to test if my heart is still in tip top condition! Or he was testing my split second decision making skills, not sure which:

Oh and also this awesome moment where I throw away a win:

Last edited:
@stelephant and @basswerks1 you have both been granted access or been sent an invitation to the Sunday Scoring sheet.

D3 has until 8PM ET to enter their scores and votes.
Scores and votes have been entered for D3 racing on 7/9.

Tentative congrats (pending IRs, etc.) to @racingchamp30! Awesome pole positions :lol: for @basswerks1, grabbing 2/3 poles; almost got the bonus.

Overall, another fun night of racing in D3, lots of different people on the podium. Hopefully @Skills connection issues don't happen again.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
My D2 stream from last night.
It had a lot of ups and downs but also some great racing!

The last race was the most exciting one, at least from my perspective:

It contains this hairy moment in which @Hanable decided to test if my heart is still in tip top condition! Or he was testing my split second decision making skills, not sure which.

Oh and also this awesome moment where I throw away a win.
yea idk what happened but it was not intentional. I was highly upset at myself for that one.

Can someone please post the Aerolite "get well soon" decals in GT Sport? I'd like to add them to my cars too but can't find them on anyone's activity feed. :cheers:

We can't do it this way. The scoring and voting summaries are done from the Scoring Sheets, not the data sheets. We need to get you access to the Scoring Sheets

@JLBowler @CoachMK21

Scoring sheet access has been given to @stelephant.

EDIT:
I guess I should have gone to the next page to see that @JLBowler replied that this was done. You can ignore the second invite.

snaildata-logo-png.748997

Scores for July 8 have been pushed to Data
@SAMHAIN85 @stelephant (Dunno who's doing D2 this week)

Hmmm i think we might have lost a new snail last night. Hope not but we will see. Congratulations to all the winners and better luck next week for those who didnt do great like myself.

I think I’m partly responsible for that. Should’ve kept my mouth shut at Willow...

“In the Provence region of France”
Grab Turismo posted another video on twitter of the July Update and it was just a zoom in of the Bridge. People are replying Paul Ricard Curcuit..

Yep he lost it going into the tunnel and passed away before ambulance got to him. Joey at ulster Robert at northwest and now William at skerries that family has been through alot no word about it from Michael who was on the track when it happened idk where on the track he was but during practice they normally ran close together to help eachother

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on July 8, 2018

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Neuttyy ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 84 (75.84 for Prize C)
  2. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. ERAUfan97 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. SAMHAIN85 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. x_SIK_PUPPY_x ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. MalevolentFather -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. FREEREVN ---------- did not submit a vote
  9. M1SS-D3V10US ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. NetouchAndre ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. src_ej6 ----------- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. TheRaceReviewer --- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 83 (94.28 for Prize A)
  2. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Mully465 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. OMG_mang ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. DUB-L-DEE --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Raw10_2u ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. hanablemoore ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. rkzjb04 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. Harry_Rowley_10 --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. RacingOtaku86 ----- did not submit a vote
  12. vVItravisIVv ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  13. MajorBlixem ------- did not submit a vote
  14. giteemcarl -------- did not submit a vote
Division 3
  1. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 89 (85.55 for Prize B)
  2. Stelephant -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. basswerks1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Thrash_46 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Se42s0si ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. nog3861 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. gulfvet67 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. TexasmostHated ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Pubason ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Tec1347 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. NightRaidr -------- did not submit a vote
  12. vsfit ------------- did not submit a vote
  13. Skills_19657 ------ did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - DE TOMASO PANTERA 1971 (SM) at Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A - 12:00 Fine Weather (8 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @thracerviewr wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - RENAULT SPORT MÉGANE TROPHY 2011 (SS) at Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow - 08:00 Clear (8 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @racingchamp30 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Neutty so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

View media item 2540This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!
The IR Submission Form is now closed.
We have 9 incidents on file. Target deadline for reviews is NLT 10PM Eastern on Friday, July 13, 2018.
Banner by @GamingPete

@Neutty @thracerviewr @racingchamp30 You will be added to a conversation in the next few minutes that will contain instructions and deadlines that must be followed and met.

Back