◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Combo 3 - Mid Div 2:10?
Is D-1 running 2:05?

I believe that is going to be more of a D1 time.
No matter how you slice it, 5 laps according my handy-dandy chart.
AA31384C-6786-4A5C-B26A-3D1BB418FCA1.png

All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

Really sorry D2, I’m not sure what’s up with my racing lately but it’s obviously time for me to take a break and quit ruining everyone else’s Sunday evenings.
My heads just not in it, and I simply don’t have the time to put in for practice, so it’s just not fair to everyone else.
Take care everybody, this is the best group I’ve been a part of on GTS, and who knows maybe one Day I’ll return.
Until then.....

9C294374-2DB3-4BEE-8684-C9210BB68500.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

11/5
Week 4
Autodromo Nazionale Monza W/ Chicane
N400 (Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16)
12:00 Fine Weather
Rolling Start
Tires will be SPORTS TIRES!
Tire Wear - 10x
Fuel Wear - 2x

Confirmations are open for tomorrow night. Closes at 8pm EST, click HERE to join.

Really sorry D2, I’m not sure what’s up with my racing lately but it’s obviously time for me to take a break and quit ruining everyone else’s Sunday evenings.
My heads just not in it, and I simply don’t have the time to put in for practice, so it’s just not fair to everyone else.
Take care everybody, this is the best group I’ve been a part of on GTS, and who knows maybe one Day I’ll return.
Until then.....

I will miss the great battles. hope you return soon.

I am really proud of being part of snail. Full of great and clean racers. I know all drivers try to be as fast and clean as possible, and some times incidents happen.

I was punted 4 out of 6 races last night, I believe that it was a some of lack of patience and some too much agresivity. I have learned that when I overtake some one in a clean way feels much better than when I even touch other car even if this does not mean lost of control of the other driver.
I feel proud of my self when I have clean races, meaning that I gave my best and respect other drivers race.

I ask you to remind the primary snail advertising as clean league. And implement little more extra care and respect in the following racing dates please.

Let’s keep snail the cleanest league to race at.

Back