◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
However the Division chips fall this week I will be unable to attend this Sunday due to the start of a family vacation. I will be available the next week.

However the Division chips fall this week I will be unable to attend this Sunday due to the start of a family vacation. I will be available the next week.
You won't miss a thing then. The division chips won't fall until July 9th or so as there is no racing on this Sunday July 4th.

Go forth and celebrate your country's independence from England by blowing up a small part of it.

Last edited:
It's Canada Day, eh? But that doesn't stop me from opening a lobby on Thursday night. I plan to practice the two known combos, #2 & #3 and then have a test of possible car/track combinations, Redbull X2014/Circuit de Spa...or not. Planning on opening my first practice lobby at __:00 to __:15.

I have read the first post and would like to join. Heard from a GTS lobby for recruitment.
Boricua in Da House !!! Welcome to SNAIL

planning in hosting races tonight just for fun for the two known combos. If anyone is around .. join in

Room is up

0475 4163 9133 9382 0740

FYSA for Snails - I don't enforce 100% the spec car... it helps recruitment to allow them to race with X... I ask, but I'll let them race as long as they behave.

Happy 4th of July ... thanks to @Xradkins @SAMHAIN85 and @double d...

may pick up at least one very good driver from tonight.

Last edited:
Room is up

0475 4163 9133 9382 0740

FYSA for Snails - I don't enforce 100% the spec car... it helps recruitment to allow them to race with X... I ask, but I'll let them race as long as they behave.

Happy 4th of July ... thanks to @Xradkins @SAMHAIN85 and @double d...

may pick up at least one very good driver from tonight.

I really didn't think the "one very good driver from tonight" was gonna be me. ;-( smile

I have read the first post and would like to join, heard about SNAIL from the GTS reddit page.
@Digity

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, Rednose58, MajorBlixem, SAMHAIN85 & llNovall as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL

If you raced in D2 this week, you get to make a suggestion for Prize B and then the other three divisions will be voting to determine prize B. This will be for a car to pair with Spa which was frozen.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the car.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Wednesday @ noon ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
SNAIL Approved Car and Track List
Full approved track list can be found here.

Prize winners are allowed to choose the time of day for their track selection. If a specific time of day is not selected then the default time of day will be used. (Note: The time of day settings differ between arcade and online modes in the game. Always check the lobby settings when selecting time of day.) In the event that a track is frozen, the time of day will also be frozen with the track.

Please remember that any car and track combo chosen must produce a mid-division lap time that is under 5 minutes. Also note that any selected track will be bound by the SNAIL lobby settings.

Also remember that any car chosen must not hit the rev limiter at any time, even in the draft.

@Phlano099 @Yugofan @Noob01_lmdead @Kgffy @aedenmaddok

Back