◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Data shows Hamilton would never have made the corner.

Science (I mean true science....) doesn't lie. Not even the GT6 Red Bull Fan Car could make the corner on the racing line that MV gave LH. I think he thought he was still in the simulator....

I won't be able to update the information before tonight's practice. @Akzl298 will do what he can, but he told me he has only a phone and a shotty connection. So here is what we got so far:

Sunday, July 25, 2021 Lineup
July 2021 Season - League Night #3
1. TOYOTA GR 86 2021 on SH Tires @ Autopolis International Racing Course - 16:00 Cloudy - (7 Laps)
2. PORSCHE 962 C 1988 on RM Tires @ Circuit de Sainte-Croix - C II - 15:10 Fine Weather - (5 Laps)
3. GRAN TURISMO F1500T-A on RM Tires @ - TBD - (Laps TBD)

Last edited:
We have an absentee prize winner this week.

If you raced in D1 this week, you get to make a suggestion for Prize B and then the other three divisions will be voting to determine prize B. This will be for a track to pair with the formula car which was frozen. Be very mindful of the rev limiter.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the track.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Thursday @ 3PM ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
SNAIL Approved Car and Track List
Full approved track list can be found here.

Prize winners are allowed to choose the time of day for their track selection. If a specific time of day is not selected then the default time of day will be used. (Note: The time of day settings differ between arcade and online modes in the game. Always check the lobby settings when selecting time of day.) In the event that a track is frozen, the time of day will also be frozen with the track.

Please remember that any car and track combo chosen must produce a mid-division lap time that is under 5 minutes. Also note that any selected track will be bound by the SNAIL lobby settings.

Also remember that any car chosen must not hit the rev limiter at any time, even in the draft.

@gatordaryl @Yugofan @Nicktune @notime72

We have an absentee prize winner this week.

If you raced in D1 this week, you get to make a suggestion for Prize B and then the other three divisions will be voting to determine prize B. This will be for a track to pair with the formula car which was frozen. Be very mindful of the rev limiter.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the track.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Thursday @ 3PM ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
SNAIL Approved Car and Track List
Full approved track list can be found here.

Prize winners are allowed to choose the time of day for their track selection. If a specific time of day is not selected then the default time of day will be used. (Note: The time of day settings differ between arcade and online modes in the game. Always check the lobby settings when selecting time of day.) In the event that a track is frozen, the time of day will also be frozen with the track.

Please remember that any car and track combo chosen must produce a mid-division lap time that is under 5 minutes. Also note that any selected track will be bound by the SNAIL lobby settings.

Also remember that any car chosen must not hit the rev limiter at any time, even in the draft.

@gatordaryl @Yugofan @Nicktune @notime72
I’ll go with Red Bull Ring Short Track;
Default time of day
No idea on a lap time.

1. TOYOTA GR 86 2021 on SH Tires @ Autopolis International Racing Course - 16:00 Cloudy - (7 Laps)
2. PORSCHE 962 C 1988 on RM Tires @ Circuit de Sainte-Croix - C II - 15:10 Fine Weather - (5 Laps)
3. GRAN TURISMO F1500T-A on RM Tires @ Red Bull Ring Short Track - 09:45 Fine Weather - (16 Laps)

This is what we have for combos this week. I will need updated lap time for Red Bull when you all practice tonight.

Thanks for Hosting @SAMHAIN85

it was a pretty strong night as far as attendance.

To all SNAIL community. Any interest in doing some Can & Mouse (yes I know about the shortcut and ghosting)... but I think it would force you to be a bit more careful and make you a much better defensive driver.

I can do Tuesday nights if there is any interest !

Update: Please note the number of laps for the third Combo

Sunday, July 25, 2021 Lineup
July 2021 Season - League Night #3
3. GRAN TURISMO F1500T-A on RM Tires @ Red Bull Ring Short Track - 09:45 Fine Weather - (22 Laps)

Details

1627245889921.png

Snail Sunday Scoring Sheets for Jul 25 have been prepared

Back