◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Has the in-game economy for a new player changed in any significant way?

It has not so don't count on an increase to the credit cap as it is designed to allow for someone who may just be picking up the game the chance to reasonably make the necessary purchases to race on a week to week basis.
Mr. Brown's Coup has been quelled...

Prize B:

Sardegna - Road Track - C
17:00 Fine Weather

Ran 1:12's testing on a controller

Note: It's been 95 weeks since we last ran this track

:cheers:

Sunday, August 8, 2021 Lineup
August 2021 Season - League Night #1
1. TOYOTA COROLLA LEVIN 3DOOR 1600GT APEX (AE86) 1983 on CS Tires @ Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A II - 17:00 Clear - (10 Laps)
2. TOYOTA GR 86 2021 on SH Tires @ Sardegna - Road Track - C - 17:00 Fine Weather - (13 Laps)
3. ALFA ROMEO 4C GR.3 on RH Tires @ Circuit de Sainte-Croix - C II - 15:10 Fine Weather - (4 Laps)

Although my credits are at 0 now, I believe that I have all cars with this $20M purchase of the’67 Mark IV!
With Demoncrats giving away money like candy at Halloween, I make a motion to lift the current credit limit on car selection! Vote yes with a “like” on this post. Vote no with a “dislike”. Passes with 60% like ratio after review on August 11. Won’t go in affect until September season.
View attachment 1072213

Apparent Coup d'état by Mr. Brown...why am I not surprised... :lol:

Has the in-game economy for a new player changed in any significant way?

It has not so don't count on an increase to the credit cap as it is designed to allow for someone who may just be picking up the game the chance to reasonably make the necessary purchases to race on a week to week basis.
(You’re bringing logic to this discussion? Next you’ll invoke morality!)
Mr. Brown's Coup has been quelled...

Pretty weak uprising attempt there.
By precedent, I figured if I could just take over the voting process . . . BAM - - - - > legitimacy. The world would be my oyster.
So, I will disregard the naysayers: Voting results WILL BE tallied on Aug 11. (I may extend the deadline but only to count mail-in ballots.)

Last edited:
Data question: if someone finishes +1 lap but there is a total time, do I figure out the gap to record this total time? Or leave it blank?

Attachments

• 20210807_195843.jpg
    20210807_195843.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 8
The Snail July 2021 Season has been archived and cleared. Links to the seasonal data can be found in the links in Column A of this sheet

Summary of the July Season can be found under the spoiler in this post

Score sheets for tonight will be prepared as soon as the drivers' lists are finalized
If the drivers list is not updated before opening room in 10 minutes, do i set up the grid the same as last weeks driver list for first race?

1628470040807.png

The drivers list is the same as last week

The grid list has been updated to reflect the grid positions

The Scoring Sheets for Aug 8 have been prepared

If there are new drivers that submitted time trials, I apologize. @JLBowler is out of town and don't have access to the required files to add drivers or to have made the promotions/relegations. First time since I joined Snail that this has happened. The man is a machine week in and week out. Give him a brake.

Back