◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
GT7 Pre Orders

Screenshot_20210921-093701-227.png

unnamed (1).jpg

I would like to rejoin snail please!!!
@FREEREVN

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, Rednose58, MajorBlixem, SAMHAIN85 & llNovall as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

1CB5F429-BF0D-4875-BC8D-779B237BB474.jpeg

@SAMHAIN85 seems the perks for pre-ordering aren’t substantial and additionally I’m particularly interested in having all software in digital format as to not have to mess with discs. Would you tell us how you see it/why you ordered?
Also, how do you foresee for Sunday racing transition concerning the switch to GT7? Not looking for concrete answer, just rough idea.

Dang, I thought I hit the lottery until the message updated with this (arrow). What did i do wrong @Akzl298 ?

View attachment 1081948
I got the same thing... and the stupid slider/progress bar has not moved in the last 20 min.

I finally got in. No PS5... so the question is... how do you get the Invitation to purchase a PS5 ?

More Eye Candy

SnailRacing.Org by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Hi Stakes Pass on the Inside

What do you do when you see smoke?

Houston, we may have a problem!

Last edited:
@gatordaryl Below are you choices for Prize A.

@gatordaryl @JLBowler @Rednose58

Prize A suggestion
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, 0605 Clear
Clio V6 2V ‘00, SH
N200, 229hp, 2943lb
Lap: 2:16 for lap count

Prize A suggestion:

NISSAN 180SX Type X 1996 on SH Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop - 16:35 Fine Weather

@gatordaryl @JLBowler

Prize A: @gatordaryl @JLBowler
Brands Hatch grand Prix Circuit 11:30 fine
Dodge Viper Gr.4

PSA
my wife read somwhere that some BBs are getting a drop of PS5 but you cannot order them online. You must visit the store. My wife called BB and given their vague response I would say that it highly probable that they are.

Combos for September 26th are as follows:

1. RENAULT SPORT CLIO V6 24V 2000 on SH Tires @ Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix - 06:05 Clear - (7 Laps)
2. ASTON MARTIN VI2 VANTAGE GT3 2012 on RH Tires @ Circuit de la Sarthe - 15:00 Clear - (4 Laps)
3. LEXUS PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 2008 on RH Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 15:00 Cloudy - (9 Laps)

Screenshot_20210922-203359_Sheets.jpg

@Rednose58

@SAMHAIN85 seems the perks for pre-ordering aren’t substantial and additionally I’m particularly interested in having all software in digital format as to not have to mess with discs. Would you tell us how you see it/why you ordered?
To be honest I didn't really give it much thought. I saw the link for pre-orders and went with it, just like the previous 3 installments for me. I've owned them all on launch day. I also dont mind owning the physical copies/jewel cases, and dont really care about the exclusive extra content that comes with pre-ordering. In fact, since these usually come with some sort of in-game code to redeem, I'm happy to "raffle" it off to SNAIL. You guys can hold me to that if you remember next March/November/whenever its released 😄

Personally I went with the PS4 version since I don't see myself investing in a PS5 anytime soon just to play 1 game, when I already have a perfectly capable console.

Also, how do you foresee for Sunday racing transition concerning the switch to GT7? Not looking for concrete answer, just rough idea.
I think this transition will be a lot smoother than going from GT6 > Sport since no one here is required to upgrade their console. And as far as I know all of your peripherals and hardware will be supported by GT7.

As far as the technicalities involving GT7 and how it will mesh with our Sunday format here, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I know the PP system is making a return. If thats a sign of things to come and an ode to them going back to their "roots", I think its going to be a great title for SNAIL. And you can bet there will be plenty of past (and new members) that will be making their return and we'll be right back up to 5 or 6 divisions.

Back