◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
This sucks I'm trying to watch it even on YouTube for nismo TV and nothing is working for me and this sucks cause I really wanted to watch the race. The website won't even give me I've timing

Nick's last 3 laps are 1:51.461, 1:51.361 and 1:50.083. He's gaining on 6th (1st in class) too.

EDIT:
Looks like Nick lost a position to the #8 Bentley.

That Kogay guy in the #333 Ferrari... if he's allowed in another race after this one, I'll be very surprised.

Last edited:
And Nick is in the pits. A good solid run overall, giving up a couple places in the last few laps, but he gained spots early in his run.

The people at Google are too busy watching the Blancpain GT series race to worry about that right now. :P

1st RoC Race

Full Grid

Before the 1st turn

Everything tidy and OLR like

And then the movement begins

4 position up in just 5 curves

D8 leading the 1st lap

A view from the back

D8 is able to hold on to 1 lap leading

Pretty Colours

A little to quick on the throttle and only 2 left to pass

2nd lap belongs to D3

meantime somewhere in the Middle of the field some pretty interesting battles

The Road is all mine and you shall not pass!

Battle for 1st... D3 trying hard to hold on to the lead

... and tries to counterattack

the Tex man displaying his colours prodly

... side by side battles of Divisions

... Overlap?

... the road is all mine in Sh3rw00d F0r3s7

where is the line for the ride?

In a whole class by himself Martin shows who is fastest

Around Mercedes Arena

Lonely around Schummaher S

and to the Checkered Flag

Congrats @martin20az for the overall Win of the 1st RoC Snail Race!

It appears the standings/results spreadsheet on Google drive is not accessible right now, a heads up for admins

Less that it's not available and more that you don't have permission. Nor do I. @kcheeb?

Thank @nmcp1 👍 The announcement was made here.

I removed all permissions from the old Google Docs as I had seen some people in browsing them and didn't want anyone going to the old docs and not keeping score where it needed to be kept, or looking at old information.

EDIT: The permissions to the new documents were granted, however, if you're scorekeeping tonight and don't have access to the new Directors document, send me a pm and I'll get it taken care of.

I was trying the one that's linked in the OP. Well, second post.

The request was made, but it hasn't been updated.

Would it be possible to race tonight and/or get put on the part time drivers list? I did the qualifier about 2 months ago but Uni has meant I haven't been able to race until now.

Would really like to get involved :)

The last time I saw timing and scoring, he was in 12th, but that was before the race was over.

EDIT: Nick finished 5th in class, 13th overall.

image.jpg
Lol is he talking about the Lamborghini combo, can't wait to race tonight! :gtpflag:

In addition to the D6 lobby being titled "snailracing.org Division 6", I think I might add a little something to the title for each combo if I can.

I have an idea for each, but I am open to suggestions.

So who is running D5 tonight with Skills stepping down as director / host? Just wondering if I need to look for a friend request or just sift through the rooms to find the D5 lobby.. Thanks, sorry if I missed something official..

Back