◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,697 comments
Just did the laguna seca TT, damn i hate that track with a passion for no specific reason but i gave it a shot never the less :) haha

You didn't race Sunday night so your vote will not count.

Official vote count as of this posting is as follows:

Toyota 2000 GT -----------------13
Cadillac cts-v---------------------12
Nissan Skyline ht 2000GT-R-----1
Honda Takata Dome NSX '03----4

1.28.284. On the gtr around Indianapolis. Robinhoood was right there with me when I pulled out that hardcore lap. Today I will be putting my time to the test and entering the 1 27 realm today I just have .284 left to find and I will have successfully achieved a 1.27 the gtr is super fun im really enjoying this combo. Have a blessed day everyone

@JLBowler does lining up for the first race count even though I didn't rejoin for the rest of the night?

Yes. I know it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but you should have last place points for that race entered in the sheet and you don't. You are eligible to vote.

Yes. I know it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but you should have last place points for that race entered in the sheet and you don't. You are eligible to vote.

Thanks @JLBowler I've updated both sheets accordingly 👍 Not sure what's worse...scoring no points or a measly 3 :D :irked:

My vote is for the Toyota 2000 GT

@grindsj please send another FR. Lost the first one because the friend list was full.

You didn't race Sunday night so your vote will not count.

Official vote count as of this posting is as follows:

Toyota 2000 GT -----------------13
Cadillac cts-v---------------------12
Nissan Skyline ht 2000GT-R-----1
Honda Takata Dome NSX '03----4

That's Sad :(

SNAIL RACING DTC Test Night:
Tomorrow!
4/17/14 10pm EST/7pm PST

Clean, Spec racing and you get to pick your own cars!

The first race and qualifying will be the NSX Cup at Suzuka (Full) on Sports Medium tires. Eligible cars are below (sorry for the screen shots but this site hates tables):
upload_2014-4-16_13-57-32.png

The following races will be reverse grid, determined by the race winners and can be chosen from the events below:

'90s Japanese FF Cars (375-415pp) - Sports Hard:
upload_2014-4-16_14-1-48.png

Evo vs STi - Sports Medium:
upload_2014-4-16_14-2-49.png

2008-2014 New Muscle Cars - Sports Soft:

upload_2014-4-16_14-4-28.png

All you need to do is pick one car from each of these four lists with the total PP being 1850 or less. Please post in this thread with your line-up in order to run in tomorrow night's test race and send a PSN friend request to Koszak27. See you on track!

Sample Line-up:
MR - Honda NSX '01 456pp
FF - Toyota Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '99 401pp
4WD - Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi (Type-I) '00 460pp
FR - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 533pp
Total: 1850pp

Please note, all PP numbers are after oil change. Event will be held in a tuning restricted, friends only lobby.

So i apologize if I'm wrong but, the frequently used page (table of contents in my signature) does not tell how to find replays just how to upload them but not where. I've had this issue before I know and once I get the link to get to them I will add that to my signature as well. I am going to do data today and I'm missing one race. D4 round 2 race 1

So i apologize if I'm wrong but, the frequently used page (table of contents in my signature) does not tell how to find replays just how to upload them but not where. I've had this issue before I know and once I get the link to get to them I will add that to my signature as well. I am going to do data today and I'm missing one race. D4 round 2 race 1

Try this.

Try it again; I updated the permissions. I can see it from my work gmail account, so you should be able to see it from yours.

Back