◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
That's what I was thinking too. If anyone should fee "one-up'd", it should be you since that was your banner design. Then again, the last time somebody tried to 1-up your banners, he rage-quitted the league three weeks later because he got a penalty he didn't agree with. :rolleyes:
Yea that was so fun. How much time did I waste with him? And his banners I did not like. I did like his cartoon recaps though:)

as @fzappa suggested, i added the laps and qualifying minutes

@Azure Flare, sorry that i made you feel that way, that wasnt my intention

206n5kw.jpg

Last edited:
Fine, whatever, you do them.

In short. Get over yourself. If you feel that you've been one-upped, you have two options. Admit defeat and don't make any more banners or try to come up with something better. Healthy competition is the way things are made better. Complaining about it isn't going to do anyone any good. It's just going to make everyone read your complaint but nothing will come of it.

I don't have the tools at my disposal, so I can't do anything like that.

I don't have the tools at my disposal, so I can't do anything like that.

sounds like a comment ferrari would make about mercedes ;-)

But if you really want to continue with it just shoot me a PM i dont want you to quit if you really dont want to.

I have no prpblems with the simplicity of the ones you make ... they are better than nothing.

So if its fun to you and you like doing them, just do them ... its cool with me.

@Pizzle13 ,

Another suggestion, just to make the banners uniquely SNAIL, re-size the SNAIL Spec Racing banner

SNAILSPECRACINGlightfromtheleft (1).jpg

and if there's room, perhaps place it in the upper or lower right corner? Give it a little transparency so it blends with the rest of the banner?

Azure flare, since you joined Snail that I noticed that whining tendency on you and a tremendous need of attention well shown on the billions of posts that you shoot everyday on this thread with special lettering to make sure everyone notices you.
I have a suggestion for you buddy for the next months or so: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all.

Just an FYI on my brand new G27 wheel, it took about 1 1/2 hrs to disassemble, do the fix, and put back together. Was fairly easy to do but you just have to be careful when disconnecting the tiny connectors on the circuit boards. I think the most important thing is to make sure the gear rack goes back together in the same position, if not the wheel won't calibrate and you'd have to take it all apart again. No, this didn't happen to me, I just read about it so was extra vigilante when doing that!
After a few hours of use last night all seems well.
Shouldn't have to do this on something that costs a few hundred bucks and it's just a case of two small screws not being tight enough.
I sent an email to Logitech, see if I hear anything back :banghead:

Just an FYI on my brand new G27 wheel, it took about 1 1/2 hrs to disassemble, do the fix, and put back together. Was fairly easy to do but you just have to be careful when disconnecting the tiny connectors on the circuit boards. I think the most important thing is to make sure the gear rack goes back together in the same position, if not the wheel won't calibrate and you'd have to take it all apart again. No, this didn't happen to me, I just read about it so was extra vigilante when doing that!
After a few hours of use last night all seems well.
Shouldn't have to do this on something that costs a few hundred bucks and it's just a case of two small screws not being tight enough.
I sent an email to Logitech, see if I hear anything back :banghead:
did you buy it directly from logitech or an ebay retailer?

all these tools and you dont have a hammer.......👎:irked:
You don't need a hammer when you have big wrenches:sly:

@fzappa I've noticed one of your small wrenches are missing.... ask your kids about it

Edit: Also noticed no duct tape???

No kids:cheers: But I think the wrench and the scissors ran off with each other;)

As for the duct tape, that's in a different room:embarrassed::lol:

Azure flare, since you joined Snail that I noticed that whining tendency on you and a tremendous need of attention well shown on the billions of posts that you shoot everyday on this thread with special lettering to make sure everyone notices you.
I have a suggestion for you buddy for the next months or so: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all.

Taken it a bit too far I would say?...

Back