46.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_6.jpg
    Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_6.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_7.jpg
    Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_7.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 13
I would have snagged some pics if the power wasn't out all day @Falango :irked:

Ya today was insane! Was moving today, and managed to avoid the worst of the rain. The wind though was nuts. A few friends had no power, but luckily I had power at my old and new place for the use of elevators.

Will do my best to get some banners up tomorrow, but if I do, it'll be late. Otherwise, Monday.

SNAIL OLR, Racecraft and Strategy Clinic #3

When: September 1, 2015 8:00PM Eastern / 5:00PM Pacific
Where: Private Steward's Club lobby. Attendees will need room in their clubs list to accept an invite.

There are limited seats available. Please send me a GTPlanet PM if would like to attend.

That is what presents the combo's as a challenge. I was saying during Thursday nights practice it would of been good with the Jag at Midfield and the Nissan Silvia at Mazda Raceway but after testing the Jag at Mazda, i like it.

@JLBowler are we going to get the drivers list today? I've been watching and waiting for you to give the all clear for me to make the D5 thread! As instructed.

You haven't posted in a few days either what you racing?

I was recently sent a message on PSN about snailracing.org, and it invited me to Snail Racing. I guess this is a request to join then 👍 .

@Max Jetts

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

This season we are making a significant change to how we communicate in regards to our divisional conversations. We will no longer be using the private message function to create a divisional conversation. Starting this season (today), we will be using open threads for each season. The Divisional Manager will create the thread and tag all members of the division.

Although the divisional thread will be open for all to read,
it is not acceptable to post within a divisional thread that you do not belong to.
These posts will be deleted.

EDIT: This does not apply to Stewards and Board members.

Thank you for your cooperation with this new procedure. Feedback can be sent to me via PM. Thanks!

This season we are making a significant change to how we communicate in regards to our divisional conversations. We will no longer be using the private message function to create a divisional conversation. Starting this season (today), we will be using open threads for each season. The Divisional Manager will create the thread and tag all members of the division.

Although the divisional thread will be open for all to read,
it is not acceptable to post within a divisional thread that you do not belong to.
These posts will be deleted.

EDIT: This does not apply to Stewards and Board members.

Thank you for your cooperation with this new procedure. Feedback can be sent to me via PM. Thanks!
I know I'm gonna get a lot of flak for this but why? Are there things you can do in a thread but not in a private conversation? Honestly just curious, dont hate me

You guys in D4 are awesome:cheers:

I'm happy to say that all D4 duties are filled and ready to go for tonight:)👍

Back