◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
No it's automatic, but I want to trade it in for a stick.
Assuming it's the 2015 Corolla, it only comes with paddles. If it were possible to get your money back and build something, I'd go that route. No need for something brand new at our ages...

Good racing here. Kids.

Not bad. Only a 4 hr drive for me. ROAD TRIP !

I'll meet ya. Anybody else? :D

I'll be racing at Pittsburgh International Race Complex on October 3rd and 4th (Sat/Sun) for the East Region Chumpionship. I've been on the short course, but this will be the first major race on the new full circuit. When I went last time (3 years ago), I wanted to do some karting, but they weren't open for them that day. I was there for the One Lap of America event.

PittRace-Full-Layout-N2-Final.jpg

Been having a heck of a time getting this console to work. Network issues, yadda yadda. GT6 is getting a huge update now. I sure hope the gamesave I've got from my online storage takes because the game started up earlier after a failed attempt to update and it started from the very beginning...

You guys might like this story, it's short but sweet.

So, my mother (who is now 60) recently leased a new Hyundai Elantra GT. She complained to me that it was behaving weirdly on on-ramps, almost like it was sputtering. But I figured out what it was.

It was the traction/stability control.

My 60 year old mother is hammering her leased Hyundai on on-ramps.

I guess we know where I get it from.

I was gonna post here that I can't make the race this Sunday then found out there is no race this weekend. :banghead: It's been a hectic week and I haven't been watching the thread much.
I may not make it next week either. Heading down to the "big city" of Toronto for a week. Gotta take my daughter to Sick Kids Hospital for her yearly check up. We get back on Sunday so I'm hoping to make the races.

I'll keep an I on the thread while I'm down there... Probably do some sight seeing between all the serious business. Maybe I'll see some sexy cars and post some pics!!!

Anyway good luck to everyone in Sunday's endurance race and have a great Labour Day weekend. :cheers:

I was gonna post here that I can't make the race this Sunday then found out there is no race this weekend. :banghead: It's been a hectic week and I haven't been watching the thread much.
I may not make it next week either. Heading down to the "big city" of Toronto for a week. Gotta take my daughter to Sick Kids Hospital for her yearly check up. We get back on Sunday so I'm hoping to make the races.

I'll keep an I on the thread while I'm down there... Probably do some sight seeing between all the serious business. Maybe I'll see some sexy cars and post some pics!!!

Anyway good luck to everyone in Sunday's endurance race and have a great Labour Day weekend. :cheers:

Here's hoping it goes well, Paddy.

You can look at it however you wish and I respect those who do no less, but I will not get sucked into a theological debate in this thread. Moving forward...
There was no debate. I just assumed that you meant the recovery of your saved data was more attributed to it being on PS Plus (doing what the service was designed to do in the first place) rather than Jesus bestowing it upon your newly acquired playstation.

My bad...I guess you meant what you said in the first place.

I was wondering where you've been lately. I hope all goes well for you and the family. Enjoy the weekend and come back to Monday Pack Racing or Thursday Practice with a refreshed mind.

My SNAIL F1 teammate is nit available for today's race. I need a teammate!

Practice is at 3 eastern.
Q is at 4 and race at 4:30

I'm in the SNAIL club right now.

My SNAIL F1 teammate is nit available for today's race. I need a teammate!

Practice is at 3 eastern.
Q is at 4 and race at 4:30

I'm in the SNAIL club right now.

i wish I could help us, but I don't want to commit to something I'm not completely sure I can live up to.

Somebody help a SNAIL out here yO!

Yes, FGT is tuned. I only need a teammate for today. My weekends are about to be flipped at work so I'm not sure I can do the remain schedule. Maybe we have formula fans that want to take over SNAIL F1?

I would love to help out today. I'm just sort of in and out of the house with the little ones. I may be wrapped up by 3 if nobody else s able to assist.

I don't tune so I'd be really bad there. If it was stock and HP limited to 700 instead of near 900, then I'd be down for an F1 series. Hell, even some entry level series as well. De-tune to 400HP to match GP3 spec, and 600HP for GP2 (official real life spec is 612 but that's weird).

Would anyone be interested in a GP3 or GP2 series?

These are my 2015 tracks. I will add Pocono South-East next week. 👍

vhn3mvu.jpg

I was able to get them in gray - darker than they appear in the photo - so they are fairly subtle. :sly:

I hit Summit Main again in October (and maybe November!). I am trying to decide if I will add something to track I repeat or not, and if I will either only add new tracks, or make each year as a new set of tracks.
By the time you quit many years from now your tracks will be obscured by the "repeat" symbols....and wait till you start circuit racing....you'll need new colors for podiums and wins....aint it FUN.

That was a difficult race. Team SNAIL took the last the positions but never gave up. Those TRL guys are fast; they all were. IMMORTALPILOT won and took fastest lap with a low 1:44. My best lap was 1:48.9. He lapped me at least 3 times; lost count.

Thank you @JamCar0ne for stepping in today.

I would of raced but wasn't at home in time :( been thinking about racing this series

That was a difficult race. Team SNAIL took the last the positions but never gave up. Those TRL guys are fast; they all were. IMMORTALPILOT won and took fastest lap with a low 1:44. My best lap was 1:48.9. He lapped me at least 3 times; lost count.

Thank you @JamCar0ne for stepping in today.
Pretty awesome that you stepped up @JamCar0ne , that's some very intimidating competition. Once again, SNAIL member to the rescue!!

Pretty awesome that you stepped up @JamCar0ne , that's some very intimidating competition. Once again, SNAIL member to the rescue!!

Not only was the competion insanely fast, jamcar had no practice and had to learn to drive without ABS during qualifying. :bowdown:

The FGT is a bit of a Bronco without ABS.

Bucking+Bronco.jpg

^actual picture of @JamCar0ne during qualifying.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back