◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,773 comments
To all US-SNAILers and especially my US buddies, HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!:cheers:

funny03.JPG

cheers from Vienna, JC

Currently, I am attempting to get accurate time trial data for all of our active drivers with our current time trial.

Having this data more complete than it is will aid with division placement of new drivers and make it easier to get new drivers matched up with a division that matches their pace. While the time trial is not an exact science, the more data we have to use, the closer we can get with driver placement from the start.

I would like to ask every driver that is tagged in this post to take a few minutes to run the "new driver time trial." This is located in the club events section. You just have to run it one time all the way through. Give a solid effort so we get some accurate data to use going forward. You don't need to do anything but run the time trial to it's completion. The game will record your time and I will get it from the club and add it to the spreadsheet. Please do NOT run the time trial in groups. Just one person in the room at a time.

Once the majority of these are done, I will be asking some drivers that have improved since they ran the time trial to run another so we have an updated result for them.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

@Nicktune @gtr3123 @TRL_Importlife @socalnatv @Kgffy @pakicote @DMacs13 @llNovall @Grandpa Money @TomMang_68 @WIDEeyedDRIVR @Die_Birdy_Die @Engmatic1 @MajorBlixem @CanuckleheadII @singlepaddy @JamCar0ne @TBongX @aerolite @McTrucker @TEX36 @racingchamp30 @Mike Lobban @Rob Brown @STEAMER62 @pubason @Ricky Wilson @Gouletzky @IceManFan_7 @aLmk @jnmjeeper @DesertPenguin09 @Hellbringer69 @DCschwinn @cmbeal317 @W Patrick
Will do. sorry.. very busy these days with the restaurant coming.

What kind of rig did you get?

It's nothing new. I have a "The Ultimate Wheelstand by Grandstand" or something or another. Total waste of $90 or however much it was. It fits the g27 on it, but not really. I can't run full stick shift without yanking it right off the stand. Even with modifications its junk.

But it does fold up nicely and slides under a couch, pretty much its only use.

It's nothing new. I have a "The Ultimate Wheelstand by Grandstand" or something or another. Total waste of $90 or however much it was. It fits the g27 on it, but not really. I can't run full stick shift without yanking it right off the stand. Even with modifications its junk.

But it does fold up nicely and slides under a couch, pretty much its only use.

I've had a Grandstand Cockpit (the full rig) for several years. The G-27 fits perfectly, the Shifter fits very tightly and cannot be moved and the Pedal mount is perfect.

Of course, there is more than one automobile manufacturer for a reason - not everyone would be satisfied with just one, color/size/performance/etc.

So, go easy on a product that others find works exactly as advertised.

Last edited:
So, I made a video featuring all the interesting and significant moments of my first season behind the wheel, go check it out! Even though I DNF'd in my final race, I was still awarded the 2015 SCCBC Novice of the year award! In 2016 I plan to run for the championship with a new car, new engine, new everything... I should really get back to working on that...

Hello SNAILs,

Just another couple of slideshows of division 4's action from Sunday. It was quite a night of tough but fair battles. Intense, fun and good racecraft from all. Congrats to @Rpm1990 for the overall night win. Let's do it all over again this Sunday. @Die_Birdy_Die thanks for the quali times buddy. :cheers:
Since we were in London sightseeing I decide to use music from a British artist my girls enjoy listening, especially Mama Mango.
On that BOMBSHELL I hope you enjoy..

Last edited:
Still a really good wheel! :lol: For lap times...

I agree. I had to dust of the DFGT wheel when my G27 had to be replaced a few months ago. Somehow the "feel" in the DFGT was much better than the G27 - hard to discribe. At one point I wished I could have the DFGT wheel with the G27's foot pedals and flappy paddles.

I agree. I had to dust of the DFGT wheel when my G27 had to be replaced a few months ago. Somehow the "feel" in the DFGT was much better than the G27 - hard to discribe. At one point I wished I could have the DFGT wheel with the G27's foot pedals and flappy paddles.
So far the only wheel beside me is the T500RS. I'm now playing with both, with the DFGT still winning, due to the paddle shifts not following the wheel on the T500RS. The T500RS has lots of FFB, the pedals are stiffer... Basically it's like a next-gen wheel to me :P

Hello SNAILs,

Just another couple of slideshows of division 4's action from Sunday. It was quite a night of tough but fair battles. Intense, fun and good racecraft from all. Congrats to @Rpm1990 for the overall night win. Let's do it all over again this Sunday. @Die_Birdy_Die thanks for the quali times buddy. :cheers:
Since we were in London sightseeing I decide to use music from a British artist my girls enjoy listening, especially Mama Mango.
On that BOMBSHELL I hope you enjoy..

Great job Engmatic! D4 was a blast this season! Great photography capturing the great battles we had up close.

It's called a G29;)

Back