◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
The line-up has officially been updated here. Go ahead and start practicing and tuning if you want, but we're not going to race again until the first Sunday after the Holidays (January 8th, 2012). Sorry for the long lay off, but the next two Sundays fall on two of the biggest holidays of the year so we probably wouldn't get a significant turn out.

Nice too weeks to practice, I might be above average by then :sly:

New lineup looks great! So far I've really been enjoying the new 86 GT. Also, I'm not sure if anyone else put this in the thread, but it should be noted that you can't race on Spa unless you bought the dlc. I know they said it was like that in the open lobby servers over in the main GT section here, though I'm not sure if that would include the lounges. Hope everyone has a great holiday!:) Can't wait till the 8th to race everyone again.:)

New lineup looks great! So far I've really been enjoying the new 86 GT. Also, I'm not sure if anyone else put this in the thread, but it should be noted that you can't race on Spa unless you bought the dlc. I know they said it was like that in the open lobby servers over in the main GT section here, though I'm not sure if that would include the lounges. Hope everyone has a great holiday!:) Can't wait till the 8th to race everyone again.:)

Merry belated Christmas! I believe you're right about racing on Spa in the open lobbies, but it's different (thankfully) when you're in a private lounge. I've had friends, who definitely do not own the DLC, in my lounge and able to race on Spa and also on the Space Kart tracks 👍

^I just realized that you were referring to restrictions that are part of the new 2.02 update. Sorry for being a bit slow on that. Since our last league night was before the update, we really don't know how many of us would be affected. I guess the only way to find out is to ask or to put up a poll. For the sake of simplicity, just post here whether or not you have the Spa DLC.

I've got Spa, as well as all the other dlc that's been released, and I will most likely be purchasing any further dlc, especially if we get more tracks.

^Thanks for replying, guys. Since nobody's stated that they don't have the Spa DLC, let's go ahead and move forward with the current line-up as planned:

ROUND ONE
Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97
Restricted to Dealership PP (389)
@Rome

ROUND TWO
Toyota 86 GT '12
Restricted to Dealership PP (406)
@Tokyo R246 Reverse

ROUND THREE
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic '07
Restricted to Dealership PP (515)
@Spa-Franchorchamps

Going forward, I'm thinking we should make any new DLC track available for selection by the podium winners, but I'm not sure how I feel about new DLC cars since I think those are bound to less popular downloads.. Thoughts?

Going forward, I'm thinking we should make any new DLC track available for selection by the podium winners, but I'm not sure how I feel about new DLC cars since I think those are bound to less popular downloads.. Thoughts?

I'll likely be buying all the DLC anyway, but I do know people that are not interested in any more cars. Tracks yes, cars no.

I'd say you're on the right track, so to speak :sly:

Great racing tonight guys! Very clean and lots of fun! Here are the results:

1st: Diabolicwyvern - selected Prize A
2nd: kcheeb -------- selected Prize B
3rd: aubdogg ------- selected Prize C
4th: spooble -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
5th: zer05ive ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
6th: cmbeal317 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
7th: dvdoughboy ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
8th: fish-yee -------- voted to eliminate Round 1

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 (Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic '07 @Spa-Franchorchamps)
Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since Diabolicwyvern selected Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round 1 (Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97 @Rome)
Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. kcheeb got Prize B, so he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

aubdogg got Prize C, so he gets any car he wants (up to $999,000).

Last edited:
Combination Update
Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R V spec II (R32) '94
Track: Clubman Stage 5

Unless there's an argument, I'd like to install the available aero parts NOT including the spoiler...full drift regalia!

Last edited:
I pm'd my choice to Zero.

I really enjoyed the races last night. You guys have a good thing put together here. I'm already looking forward to next week!

Cheers

New Combination
Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R V spec II (R32) '94
Track: Clubman Stage 5

Okay, cool. I've updated the line-up in the second post of this thread.

Unless there's an argument, I'd like to install the available aero parts NOT including the spoiler...full drift regalia!

No argument here, you can add anything you want except for rear wings/spoilers.

I pm'd my choice to Zero.

I really enjoyed the races last night. You guys have a good thing put together here. I'm already looking forward to next week!

With your choice of Suzuka East added to the line-up, it looks like we'll be spending all of Sunday night in Japan lol. I'm glad you enjoyed racing with us. We're happy to have you!

Better late than never, right? Zero! i finally registered lol.
I hate to say it but i'm glad to see that the Audi @ the Spa was voted off. I love that car! Just not @ Spa. lol. BTW love the title picture.
Will see everyone next week @ the "Clubman" stage route 5!

Hi guys, I'd really like to join your group. I've read the op thread and I think I fit with the description of driver. I've got a very good internet connection too. I'd be glad I you add me:) Regards.

Better late than never, right? Zero! i finally registered lol.
I hate to say it but i'm glad to see that the Audi @ the Spa was voted off. I love that car! Just not @ Spa. lol. BTW love the title picture.
Will see everyone next week @ the "Clubman" stage route 5!

Finally! Took long enough, but yeah, better late than never!

I actually liked the R8 on Spa. I only voted for it cuz it was the longest standing combo in the line-up and it was starting to get a little stale lol.

Back