◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,783 comments
Popping in to say hi! Due to the warm weather we lost the minimum amount of ice to race halfway in the season (first time that's ever happened). I'm taking this weekend to do a once over on the car and tally up the crippling repair costs I've been putting off, but should be back for the March season!

SNAILData Logo.png

SNAIL Sunday Scoring sheets for Feb 19 have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight

For the life of me I cannot get that darn RUF around HSR cleanly.. This is really starting to piss me off lol. I have never struggled in a car as much as I am in this one..

I guess I really don't understand vehicle dynamics, because it makes no sense to me that two cars so similar (age and manufacturer) can be so far apart in handling - and the one with less HP is the nightmare. Must be patially due to the fact we are using softer tires on the Yellowbird, but even those are only one compound apart. (shrug)

I guess I really don't understand vehicle dynamics, because it makes no sense to me that two cars so similar (age and manufacturer) can be so far apart in handling - and the one with less HP is the nightmare. Must be patially due to the fact we are using softer tires on the Yellowbird, but even those are only one compound apart. (shrug)
From what I gathered, the BTR was a tuned 911 turbo. The CTR was a completely race built vehicle from the ground up. I too was confused by the discrepancy, so I had to find an answer.

Third straight Sunday night of racing in division 2 where we had less then six Snails on grid. Hoping guys not racing full time will post in thread so we can get down to 3 divisions.

I think you need to read this. If I could predict the future and what other people would do in the future, I sure wouldn't be using that talent on making divisions for SNAIL. I can only work on what has been done and who has shown up. Notice that all of that is written in the past tense.

Back