◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,781 comments
Looking through the archives, 3 pages of posts in a day was standard. Now we're getting maybe 3 posts per day? :boggled:

If you aren't doing anything tonight, head on over to this thread and join us for tonights Index Racing.
The average over the last 10 days is 20 posts per day. We just had our biggest daily post count for this SNAIL year on the 14th. 52 posts that day.

No one practices anymore on SAT night?

Practice room open... any takers?

well.. after getting a small crowd GT6 servers throw a curve ball... cannot reach GT6 lobbies at all even though I am logged in to PSN
i give up for tonight.

Last edited:
Lookit, what I got for my birthday - who said getting older sucks!?

IMG_20170225_204419375_HDR.jpg

Nice! Rednose and I ran a couple races tonight. SNAIL has their own PCars series here. I'm not nearly good enough to think about joining, but I've been trying to atleast get on the track with them to practice. It's a fun game once you get the hang of it.

View attachment 630312

Happy Birthday @GTLeman ! Another one takes the plunge...

I predict once GTSport is released, many SNAILs will be returning to race on Sunday nights. Could we see 8 -10 divisions or more??!!

Often imitated but never replicated, the SNAIL Sunday night spec racing format stands head and shoulders above the rest.

I predict once GTSport is released,

A release date? , surely you must be kidding.

I'm not nearly good enough to think about joining, but I've been trying to atleast get on the track with them to practice

It is not about being good enogh, it is about having fun. Come on back and join us. Actually we are at the cross roads of having to consider 2 divisions!!!! The more racers that show up the better racing we will have in both divisions. But we need more drivers on a consistant basis. Now is the time to join.

Great, another driver!!, welcome to the dark side. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ail-sponsored-by-dearing-distribution.347530/

With the NASCAR season kicking off this weekend at Daytona, I wanted to share with you guys something. My uncle was the owner, sponsor, and spotter of a lower division NASCAR that competed in the Southwest Featherlite Series that ran tracks all around the SW in the mid 90's. (Sears Point, Irwindale, Arizona, etc) His driver Chris Trickle (The great Dick Trickle's nephew) was racing for him when tragically was a victim of a heinous driveby shooting in his hometown of Las Vegas in 1997. He later died from his injuries. That opened the door for another Vegas native Kurt Busch to drive his #70 Star Nursery car. He won the series in 1999, which launced him into racing trucks for Jack Rousch, and now is one of the top drivers in NASCAR. I know he hasnt made many fans over the years for a number of reasons, but I'll always be a fan for the family ties. Him and my uncle are still very close, and my uncle was invited to Kurt's wedding in the Caribbean a few weeks ago.

2510a358559cb909da3d4b7f29a90d40.jpg

oeE35LS.jpg

This was at our local track in San Diego, El Cajon speedway which is no longer there. I was 13 at the time. "The fastest 3/8's mile in the west" it was called, but in actuality was probably the ONLY 3/8 mile in the west :D

Edit: Maybe this post gave Kurt some good juju. Kurt wins the Daytona 500!

C5oPMZeVAAAH37h.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 630312

Nice! Rednose and I ran a couple races tonight. SNAIL has their own PCars series here. I'm not nearly good enough to think about joining, but I've been trying to atleast get on the track with them to practice. It's a fun game once you get the hang of it.

The organizers have established and outlined a way to progress into a multiple lobby format, but it will take a headcount increase in Knock Out Qualifying before any change is made

Anybody who has been eyeing the PITS series should consider participating in the 40-minute KOQ session Wednesday's at 8:00 EST. Even if you've not practiced at all, this is a great way to get some tracktime with other PITS hopefuls and help get yourself into the show in the future.

Back