◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
D2 suggestion for @socalnatv

Fuji Speedway GT

Tagging the rest of the guys so they are aware of their vote requirement
@Adramike @Grandpa Money @thorracing @TomMang_68

The deadline for suggestions will be noon ET on Thursday.

Thanks. It had been a long day and tagging people just slipped my mind. I will be away from a computer all day today. I have to go to an all day OSHA training. Combine that with a vacation day tomorrow to play in a golf tournament and I have been trying to cram five days worth of work into three.

Voting was 3-2 to freeze the Audi R18 Prototype.

@socalnatv

Please make your track selection from the following list.

Daytona Road Course.

Fuji Speedway GT

High Speed Ring @socalnatv

This (Daytona Road Course)

LaSarthe 2013

I know it's a bit short notice but, if you could have something picked in the next few hours to avoid another voting process, that would be appreciated! :cheers:

@socalnatv

Please make your track selection from the following list.

I know it's a bit short notice but, if you could have something picked in the next few hours to avoid another voting process, that would be appreciated! :cheers:

I would like to try two of those options when I get home.

That would be around 4:00 PST.

If that is not an option, I will choose without testing and hope for the best.

D3 data for 04/23/17 complete:

D3April23_2017.png

Some of you will see this message in a few places.

I will be fairly busy in the next few months with work - finishing the project - and private - building a new house 500km away and do some minor renovations at my existing home to prepare it for selling.

I will regularly miss some of the racing events, but I think I can keep the administration stuff going. If I do make it to the events it will be with minimum preparation - so be patient - I'm no @Nicktune

I think I was doing 1:39's last night? But some of the faster guys were in the 36's. Could be wrong though, I only ran one race there.

I'm D1.. and mr @socalnatv D2 aka 'im in the wrong division' put a clinic on car control with the R18. I did 1.38s after a few laps, but he was a few secs faster.

I'm D1.. and mr @socalnatv D2 aka 'im in the wrong division' put a clinic on car control with the R18. I did 1.38s after a few laps, but he was a few secs faster.

A few seconds faster???
I got into the 1:37's, but someone else was in the 1:36's, and close to going into the 1:35's.
No names but, you know.

It's a great car, treat it nice.

A few seconds faster???
I got into the 1:37's, but someone else was in the 1:36's, and close to going into the 1:35's.
No names but, you know.

It's a great car, treat it nice.

I guess I should give her a pet name, cause she's kicking my a$$.

I'm sorry everyone due to circumstances beyond my control I've been having a hard time devoting all the volunteer
time needed for the league.
For that reason I am unable to get the banners done this week.
My sincerest apologies @zer05ive @JLBowler @Rednose58 and everyone else in the league.
I feel bad for letting everyone down. :indiff:
Goodluck to all this week.
No worries and thanks for the heads up. Thanks for all the amazing banners you've been doing all this time. First things first..take care of what you need to!

@msgt-sd :bowdown:

This is one of the BEST combos in recent history. 👍

The Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 on SH tires @ Tsukuba Circuit (10 Laps)
This Combo is;
1) Fast enough to get into trouble. :scared:
2) Slow enough that everyone has a chance to attempt a pass. 💡
3) It's just darn FUN! ;)
It provides the “TIGHT, CLOSE RACING” We all want, as evident in this video of our first practice. :cheers: Great Pick.
And Good Job @Wolfsatz Holding off the Sand Blaster @socalnatv !

Last edited:
@msgt-sd :bowdown:

This is one of the BEST combos in recent history. 👍

The Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 on SH tires @ Tsukuba Circuit (10 Laps)
This Combo is;
1) Fast enough to get into trouble. :scared:
2) Slow enough that everyone has a chance to attempt a pass. 💡
3) It's just darn FUN! ;)
It provides the “TIGHT, CLOSE RACING” We all want, as evident in this video of our first practice. :cheers: Great Pick.
And Good Job @Wolfsatz Holding off the Sand Blaster @socalnatv !

Very enjoyable - sure miss Snail Racing.

Back