◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
Hi guys, I'd really like to join your group. I've read the op thread and I think I fit with the description of driver. I've got a very good internet connection too. I'd be glad I you add me:) Regards.

Thanks for your interest. kcheeb is a Canadian as well and he didn't seem to lag so let's see if we can add another without any issues. I just sent you a friend request. By the way, what time zone are you in?

Thanks for your interest. kcheeb is a Canadian as well and he didn't seem to lag so let's see if we can add another without any issues. I just sent you a friend request. By the way, what time zone are you in?

I'm guessing but, Bluegt's profile says Quebec, so that would put him in the Eastern Time Zone.

I'm in EST, 6hours north of NY:) And thanks for the fr, I'll add you when i get home.

^I just wanted to make sure you knew when to join my lounge. Since you're in the eastern time zone, you'll be racing 10pm to 12am. We'll start qualifying for the first round right at 10pm, so you may want to join my lounge earlier so that you can make any last minute adjustments to your car. It's no big deal if you join late, but if you're late you won't get as many qualifying laps/attempts as the rest of us.

We should make rules about what happens when a driver has a lag. I don't want 7 restart night.

Personally, I don't think we should restart unless it's a really extreme case of lag that prevents the majority of racers from even joining the race in the first place. If it's just one racer that lags, I feel that we should just continue the race. While we race, the affected lagger will have time to clear his system cache and re-enter the lounge in hopes that his lag will improve.

We race nine time during the course of the night so it's not as if one race is a huge deal. Also, we're not pro drivers or racing for money etc so one driver not getting points due to lag isn't the end of the world. I think it's more important to keep the flow going of races going and try to finish the night within our 2 hour target. Restarts are just so disruptive and take so much time that they aren't worth it IMO. Thoughts?

Diabolic, you were right. I did tap you in that final turn. I drive chase cam so I can see what's going on around me. Unfortunately, it makes it harder to see the front bumper. Sorry about that.

Great racing tonight guys! It sucks I couldn't join you guys due to my data being wiped, but oh well.. Here are the results:

1st: Diabolicwyvern -- selected Prize A
2nd: kcheeb --------- selected Prize B
3rd: spooble --------- selected Prize C
4th: whatbadgerseat - voted to eliminate Round 3
5th: aubdogg -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
6th: yer_mama904 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
7th: cmbeal317 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
8th: dvdoughboy ----- voted to eliminate Round 3

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 (Nissan Skyline GT-R V spec II (R32) '94 @Clubman Stage Route 5)
Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since Diabolicwyvern selected Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round 2 (Toyota 86 GT '12 @Tokyo R246 Reverse)
Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. kcheeb got Prize B, so he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

spooble got Prize C, so he gets any car he wants (up to $999,000).

Hey, once again I really enjoyed the racing, awesome, fair and friendly competition 👍

I'm going to replace Tokyo R246 Reverse with Nurburgring GP/F.

See you all Sunday!

I'd like to pass my free car prize to whatbadgerseat if that's ok. I'm at around 1100 cars, so don't really need any more. Also, I'm leaving on a cruise friday, so won't be able to make it this week. Ya'll have fun!

Also, I'm leaving on a cruise friday, so won't be able to make it this week. Ya'll have fun!

Going to a nice warm place I bet, -29 C here this morning, with wind chill -40 C. Can I sneak into your luggage?

Have a great time spooble.

Last edited:
Going to a nice warm place I bet, -29 C here this morning, with wind chill -40 C. Can I sneak into your luggage?

Have a great time spooble.

Wow. That's cold! We're going to the Bahamas. Not the nicest destination, but highs in the mid 70's.

I'd like to pass my free car prize to whatbadgerseat if that's ok. I'm at around 1100 cars, so don't really need any more. Also, I'm leaving on a cruise friday, so won't be able to make it this week. Ya'll have fun!

Okay, cool. That's nice of you. I'll send him a note in case he doesn't see this. Have fun in the Bahamas!

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to all the "snails" who offered to send me cars after I lost my data. I ended up finding an old flash drive that had a backup from June of last year. So I ended up "only" losing about seven months of grinding and about 600 cars. I guess that's better than losing everything..

Anyways, please let this be a lesson to everyone to backup your GT5 saved data! Losing all your data may not be a common occurrence, but it does happen now and then.. Taking 30 seconds to backup your data can save you a lot of heart ache one day..

I'm eastern

Okay, cool. See you in my lounge at or before 10pm on Sunday night. Last week, we were able to finish in two hours, so we should be done by midnight. Let me know if you have any questions.

Anybody up for some open lobby racing tonight? I was thinking of grabbing cars from the recommended list and running 4-5 lap stints. cars would be between 400-550 pp switching from racing soft to sports soft tires the lower the pp was

Anybody up for some open lobby racing tonight? I was thinking of grabbing cars from the recommended list and running 4-5 lap stints. cars would be between 400-550 pp switching from racing soft to sports soft tires the lower the pp was

That'd be fun, let us know what time and the room number 👍

Will do. I'm thinking of having winner pick car while second place picks sports soft or racing soft tire. Time will be 10-12 EST with just a couple minutes between races. To keep connection smoothmics will be off and a room limit of 12 shall be set. If we actually get that many and a snail id left out psn me and I'll make room

Sorry double post I'm using phone and can't always tell

Will do. I'm thinking of having winner pick car while second place picks sports soft or racing soft tire. Time will be 10-12 EST with just a couple minutes between races. To keep connection smoothmics will be off and a room limit of 12 shall be set. If we actually get that many and a snail id left out psn me and I'll make room

Sorry double post I'm using phone and can't always tell

I'll definitely try to join you guys tonight. Just have to see if the wife/warden allows it lol.. I'll keep on eye on this thread for the room number.

Latest Posts

Back