◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,680 comments
send request plz add me thank you i will wait for the answer thanks you

@Tommy Jodoin

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Question for the drivers that went the G29 route already: is there a way to limit the wheel's rotation, as you can do in the G27 with the start+select+square/circle/etc. buttons?

In PCars there's a menu where you do it, but GT6 doesn't, obviously, and it's a slight bummer having to re-adapt to the full rotation.

I searched and searched online but couldn't find the answer. Logitech's support was less than supportive in answering the question as well.

I have tried to change the wheel rotation, like the G27, but it doesn't work. It sucks but oh well. Unless someone else figured it out.
I would've expected it to be the same sequence, since the G29 should register as a G27 when plugged into the PS3 :confused::odd:

The G29 registers on the PS3 as the DFGT not G27.

@MikeGrove @fzappa . Is this what you are looking for?

Wheel Operating Range
The G29 and G920 racing wheels allow for maximum lock-to-lock rotation of up to 900 degrees. Some games may require this range to be reduced in order to provide optimal steering response in those games.
NOTE: This setting is global and will universally affect the wheel operating range for all games.

To adjust the wheel operating range:
  1. Make sure that the G29 or G920 racing wheel is connected to your computer, and then launch LGS.
  2. Navigate to LGS Settings, then click on the tab named “G29” or “G920.”
  3. Change the Wheel Operating Range to the desired degree range.

lgs-settings.jpg

NOTE: The operating range can be adjusted between 40 and 900 degrees, in 10 degree increments. The default setting is 900 degrees.

4. Click OK to confirm the setting and close the Settings window.

@MikeGrove @fzappa . Is this what you are looking for?

Wheel Operating Range
The G29 and G920 racing wheels allow for maximum lock-to-lock rotation of up to 900 degrees. Some games may require this range to be reduced in order to provide optimal steering response in those games.
NOTE: This setting is global and will universally affect the wheel operating range for all games.

To adjust the wheel operating range:
  1. Make sure that the G29 or G920 racing wheel is connected to your computer, and then launch LGS.
  2. Navigate to LGS Settings, then click on the tab named “G29” or “G920.”
  3. Change the Wheel Operating Range to the desired degree range.

lgs-settings.jpg

NOTE: The operating range can be adjusted between 40 and 900 degrees, in 10 degree increments. The default setting is 900 degrees.

4. Click OK to confirm the setting and close the Settings window.
Thanks SGETI!
Good info for me and @FlipJ

For the record I still only own 2 G27s.
I am waiting for further developments before I pull the trigger on a "next gen" wheel.

While this info covers the PC degrees of rotation, to change degrees in Gran Turismo
Will require a different method.

I know from previous conversations with @Unknown_Male that he knows exactly how to change degrees of rotation on the DFGT, which should be the same button inputs for the G29 on the PS3. :rolleyes:

I'd like to join please.

@Noah Hall

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Thanks SGETI!
Good info for me and @FlipJ

For the record I still only own 2 G27s.
I am waiting for further developments before I pull the trigger on a "next gen" wheel.

While this info covers the PC degrees of rotation, to change degrees in Gran Turismo
Will require a different method.

I know from previous conversations with @Unknown_Male that he knows exactly how to change degrees of rotation on the DFGT, which should be the same button inputs for the G29 on the PS3. :rolleyes:
The only info I found was some people claiming it would work like the G27, but I tried it and it was a no go.
If you or @Unknown_Male can make it work, then maybe I'm doing something wrong...

So that collision with the McLaren and Lambo at Turn 2 just now. Who do you think is at fault? They say the Lambo should've backed out. McLaren could have just not turned in as much and gone two wide there

So that collision with the McLaren and Lambo at Turn 2 just now. Who do you think is at fault? They say the Lambo should've backed out. McLaren could have just not turned in as much and gone two wide there
I think since the mclaren was ahead and on the racing line, the Lamborghini should have let off. A bit of a dive bomb I think.
On second look, It looks like the Lamborghini braked late and got side by side but the mclaren driver might not have seen or expected him to be there.

Agreed, I don't think the McLaren driver saw the Lambo driver and it was just too late.

Damn, I took a shower while it was yellow and it's a different yellow now that I'm back heh

Back